Theres too many of you

I'm standing here smiling waiting for the fight between the Original brothers to break out to be honest if met them first before Damon and Stefan I'll probably been scared. But this is awesome.

Elijah is standing before Klaus wiping the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel.

Elijah: You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?

I raise my hand and step in between the brothers: It wasn't me I would have done it honestly but I know who they sent me a text it was perfect timing if you say so myself. But welcome back Eli.

He smiles and grabs my hand and pushes me behind his as a act of protection. Klaus glares at him well at are hands.

Klaus: Well since your all cozy and stretched out you look like you need a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?

And just like that he Eli let's go of my hand And jumps in the air and attacks Klaus causing him to fly through a window.

Klaus is now in a crouch position: Love you might wanna move.

I waste no time getting out of the way and Klaus makes eye contact with his brother.

Klaus: Easy. I just finished renovating.

Klaus rushes at Elijah and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it.

Klaus: You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family.

I pull out my phone and start to record it

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it undaggers one of his siblings who is lying inside he then rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly.

Klaus: Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!

Elijah: Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with.

My eyes go wide and I zoom in on the man in the coffin who is kol: Well he's hot.

Klaus glares at me he then lowers the dagger from Elijah

Klaus: Mikael is dead.

Klaus releases his grip and Elijah stands up, surprised.

Elijah: What did you say?

Klaus: I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever.

Elijah: Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century.

Klaus: Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me.

Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin.

Elijah: What are you doing?

Klaus daggers Kol again.

Klaus: Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again.

Klaus closes Kol's coffin lid.

Elijah just looks at him but nods slowly then I stop recording and all eyes fall on me.