Im pissed and im taking a break

SO I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CHAPTER UP YAY. WELL THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOW WANNA KNOW WHY OH THANKS FIR ASKING. WELL I WAS TYPING ON MY LAPTOP UNLIKE IM DOING NOW USING MY PHINE I USUALLY USE MY PHONE BUT ANYWAY I WAS ALMOST FINISHED I HAD 2930 words typed and I'm getting tired and I wanted to put a picture to show what would of happened in that part but when I went to paste it it deleted most of my words and went to 1125 words and I'm extremely pissed right nothing else can make me even more mad at myself. So I was trying to get my words back focused on that and there's these 3 dots at the top right corner I clicked it trying to see if there was some type of a ducking solution to this mistake for I could publish tonight for you guys. It was sweet horrible had a trigger in there and betrayal and honesty also some stuff in there for you Klangle shoppers out there alone with you Dangle shippers and overall I really like that chapter. Now here's the horrible part right I deleted it by accident without knowing so after I took my 3 min break and went back to my stupid laptop and I'm looking through my parts searching for my draft and I couldn't find it and now I'm pissed (keep this in mind I don't have a mouse for my laptop if I had one I most likely wouldn't have had made that mistake and you would've gotten to read something different then this) So I'm taking a break. Sorry but this is going to effect me like badly because I put a lot of time into it because I had to delete it on Friday and start the whole thing over because I felt like it wasn't good enough. So I started over Maybe Wednesday I'll start it. I really don't know but all I know is that it was long I'm really sorry call me lazy but writers should know how this feels. So instead of me writing I'm going to be taking you place for a while and just read and chill. This feels like shit man I mean...

 This feels like shit man I mean

See you Wednesday.✌🏿