Dance like nobodys watching

At the end read A/N at the end it's not that long I promise. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
—////;)$$$))(;((()$&&&@@@@@@@())

I went to the Salvatore's and I told them about my encounter with the originals mother and how she knew my birth mother. Basically there trying to keep an eye out for me and I wished I hadn't said anything they told me to change and I told them my clothes are at Caroline's house and I only had food in my bag. So Stefan goes up into his room and tosses me some of Elena's clothes.

I groan and take them and head into the the guest room and to be honest it's kinda cute on me.

I ditch the purse or handbag and I come down stairs and do a spin for the brothers they give me a thumbs up and I ask where we are going and they look at each other then at me and tell me I'm going home

Gilbert house.

I get there and let's just say it's awkward we just look at each there to be honest I'm not as mad as I was the night before. I ignored her saying all the stuff I told the boys about Ester and they tell her they know but she keeps saying things about it. Now she's like I made a deal with Elijah he won't hurt us.

Elena: Not that I care or anything but why are you wearing my clothes.

Angel: Because I left my clothes at Caroline's and I kinda went to thank Klaus and boom I'm here with you and the boys.

Elena nods then looks at us all in a serious way.

Elena: Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us.

The doorbell rings.

Elena: I believe him.

I smile at the boys and stand beside Elena: If it makes you feel any better which it won't but I trust him too. So deal with it.

Elena nods at me for agreeing with her and I nod back she goes towards the door and no ones there but a big ass package. She picks it up closes the door and turns around and walks over to where Damon Stefan and I are at. She passes me something a note that has my name on it and puts the package at my feet.

Damon: What is it?

She opens the envelope and removes a card.

Elena: It's an invitation. "Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration."

Stefan: Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?

Angel : The Original Family.

Damon: It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now they want a housewarming gift?

She turns the card over and sees there's writing on the back.

Elena: Wait, there's a note on the back. "Elena, I think it's time that we finally meet, Esther. P.S bring your sister."