Part XII

Part XII:

We had just gotten settled on the plane, and I was already ready to go to sleep. Even after the tickle attack that occurred last night, I still managed to stay wide awake. We got up early as hell and drove across border to pick up the drugs. Chris, apparently, had connections and called up one of his boys to get it to New York. Once those drugs were off, so were we. So, now, at 7:30 in the morning, I look and feel like shit. "I told you to go to sleep last night, did I not?" Chris spoke as I snuggled up to him. "I couldn't. You know I couldn't," I mumbled into his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair before kissing the top of my head. "You remind me of a cat sometimes," he said. "How?" I inquired. "You always wanna be super close when we're already close, and when we're apart, we're really apart.. You like to rub up against me and snuggle up, and you like when I play in your hair," he said. "I do not like when you play in my h--." "Hazel, I feel you quietly purring as I do so," he smirked as I laughed a bit. "Whatever.. I don't rub up on you though," I said. "Look at what you're doing," he replied. "What? I'm not doing anything," I raised my eyebrows. "Look at your hand," he told me. I did, seeing that my hand was running up and down his side. "See, I didn't even know that I was doing that," I spoke. "Yeah, okay," he smirked. "So, you don't like me being a cat?" I asked. He side eyed me as I lifted my head from his chest and brushed my lips against his neck. "Huh? Are you going to answer me?" I whispered as my hand was placed on his knee. "Man, I don't have time for your teasing," he looked away, giving me more access to his neck. I began kissing his neck, leaving hickies in his favorite spots. "Ayo, you gotta stop this madness, Hazel," he told me. "Are you getting hard?" I whispered. "You know I am. Look where your hand is," he replied. My hand was right on his package. I quickly pulled my hand away before beginning to smirk. "Meow," I said in an innocently small voice as I looked up into his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but simply closed his mouth and began to smirk. He looked at me as if to say, "I got something for that ass." I giggled before returning to my original stance with my head on his chest. "I love you," I said while closing my eyes. "I love you too," he ran his fingers through my hair...

I drifted to sleep, but was awakened by Chris' speaking. "Doesn't he know that as my pillow, he's not supposed to be talking?" I thought. I then remembered that flight attendant he was flirting with, on our way to Venice, and I quickly opened my eyes, ready to set shit straight.. Instead of a flight attendant, it was Wolfy. A wave of relief washed over me. "Can you come here for a second? Just a second," Chris said. "Okay," Wolf kind of half shrugged. "So, uh, you remember when you called Hazel 'Hazy'? Yeahh, that's kind of my thing. And, I don't really like other people calling her--." "Just go back to your seat, Will. He ain't talkin' about anything," I shooed him off. "Nah, I'm serious," Chris said as Wolf took my okay to go sit back down. "Hazel," Chris nearly whined while looking down at me. "I'm sorry, but there's no reason to get jealous," I kissed up his neck. "You know how I am about other niggas," his hand rested against my thigh. "Wolf isn't just another nigga. He's Wolf," I smiled slightly as I kissed his cheek. "Any nigga who isn't me, is another nigga, obviously.. I'm just saying... You can't always trust other niggas. Remember that," he said. "Yeah, okay," I said as I turned his face toward mine. "I'm serious," he told me. "I'm serious too," I replied before pecking his lips. He looked into my eyes before pecking my lips again. "Come on. Let's go to sleep," I told him, pulling him to me. His head rested on my chest as his arms snaked my waist. "You can't trust everyone, Money," he reminded me. "So, you don't trust Wolf?" I asked. "I never said that, but if you trust someone, be very cautious," he said. "So, what about me?" I asked. "You're my baby girl. Of course, I trust you. You're the only person that I know for sure is going to always have my back," he told me. I pecked his lips. "I'm just--." "Okay, stop talking; we're supposed to be sleeping. We only have like an hour left on this flight," I told him before kissing the top of his head. An hour passed quickly, especially since it felt like only ten minutes. I rubbed my eyes and groaned a bit as everyone was leaving the plane. "Baby," I tried to shake him awake. I sighed before touching his ear and yanking it. "Quit," he grunted. "It's time to get off the plane," I informed him. He groaned as his eyes opened. He slowly sat up and stretched. "Damn, babe. You were the best pillow," he stood up. "Yeah, well, I wish I could say the same for you," I stood also. "And, why can't you?" he smirked as I got our blanket and whatnot gathered. "Because pillows aren't supposed to talk," I smiled slightly as he began laughing..