Flashback.

Flashback.

I let out a squeal as Chris and I's call ended.

Chris flew all the way to LA from New York, and he'd be staying a week with me. My roommate, Dana, was excited also. "I want to meet this Mr. Romance that you're always talking about," she smirked. "You will," I grinned. I looked in the mirror, adjusting my outfit. I currently had on a red sundress along with black heels. My hair was in a bun, and my red lipstick was apparent.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I took deep breaths. It was the first time I was going to see Chris since last year's Christmas break (which didn't end well since he had some tramp trolloping around the house like she owned it.) seeing as though I decided to spend my spring break in LA.

There was a knock at the door, and I slowly approached the door as Dana smiled, waiting to witness my love. I opened the door, and my heart nearly stopped. There he stood, looking like he was fresh out of New York's cold weather. He dropped his bags and before I could even speak, he pulled me close and kissed my lips. His hands were on either side of my face as his tongue met mine. My heart pounded out of my chest as I gripped onto his coat just to make sure he was really here. We pulled away with several pecks before words were actually spoken. And those words were:

"Hi," I smiled bashfully. "Hey, Hazy Baby," he smirked. "I missed you so much," he pulled me into his embrace and squeezed hard as fuck. "Chris, I can't breathe," I gasped for air. "Sorry.. You don't know how much I fucking needed-- I mean, missed you," he smiled. "This is my roommate, Dana," I introduced her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Chris," he smirked as Dana shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too," she smiled..

I picked up one of Chris' bags and led him toward my room. He followed closely behind me, and once his bags were set on the floor, he plopped onto my bed. "I'm jet lagged like a motherfucker, Hazy," he sighed. I sat next to where he laid. "You look so good, Baby. You know how I like red on you," he smirked. I blushed. "Lay with me," he poked me. I did so, being pulled closer to him. He stared at me. "God, I missed you," he whispered. "What'd you do while I was gone?" I asked. "Oh, you know.. I had a lot of... me time," he nodded. "The lies," I mumbled, taking in his cologne. He chuckled.

"So, are there any campus activities going on?" he asked. "There's a party tonight," I replied. "Word? You going?" he inquired. "Nah, I have to study. I've got exams coming up," I shook my head. "Uh-huh.. Ain't no niggas checkin' for you, right?" he asked. "None that I'm checkin' for," I smirked. "Who you checkin' for?" he raised an eyebrow, a hint of jealousy in his aura. "You," I bit my bottom lip as I looked up at him.

He smiled. "I almost got jealous, Baby," he commented. I giggled. He stared at me for a moment before sighing. "Damn, I missed you," he whispered while bringing my face closer to his. His lips spread onto mine before they parted slightly so his warm tongue could slide between mine. I easily gave in, my tongue meeting his. His hand moved from the small of my back, but instead of it moving downward, it moved up. It wasn't until I felt my dress becoming loose on that I realized he was unzipping my dress. "Chris, stop," I managed to mumble against his lips. "Why?" he whined. "Because you know my rule," I pulled away from him and sat up. I began to zip up my dress but he halted me. "Babybabybaby, hold up," he sat up and took my hands into his. "I just wanted to show you how much you were missed, Hazel," he spoke softly. "Chris, you know I want to wait until I'm married," I reminded him. "I understand that, but that doesn't mean we can't do a little something," he bit his bottom lip. "Chris, go to sleep. You're jet lagged as hell," I shook my head, making him laugh a bit.

He pecked my lips. "Are you going to sleep with me?" he asked. "Sure," I kicked off my heels. He did the same with his shoes before pulling me closer than ever. His face rested in the curve of my neck as my back was to him. "I got love for you, Hazel," he whispered. I smirked as my eyes closed. I dozed off, and I woke up to soft talking. I wasn't in Chris' arms anymore but I heard him and Dana talking. "She doesn't even give you head, does she?" Dana asked. "Nah, but it's cool. I respect her for not giving herself away like that, but for every job, there's someone ready to do it," Chris replied. "Mr. Perfect got a couple side pieces?" she inquired. "If that's how you want to put it," he responded. "Well, if you need anything, just let me know," she whispered. I looked out of my peripheral vision, seeing that they were in the hallway, and Dana was pushing up on him. He smirked as her hand trailed the lining of his jeans. She left a single kiss to his neck, and it almost made my skin crawl. I cringed at the sight before she pulled away from him and walked away. I quickly closed my eyes, and after a few moments, I felt him return to bed.