Chapter Five

"We can't keep him."
"Steve..."
"When the team find out..."
"The team? Wait, you're telling the team?"
"I have to, Tony."
"So, what are we gonna do?"
"I don't know. Find someone who will take him in. Loki will break the team dynamic. People will want to kill him."
"Don't you think we should tell Loki himself who he is first? Perhaps? Just an idea."
"Tony, please. We'll find him a good home and he won't be a threat."
"Sure."
Thor listens to everything in shock from behind the door. He'd come originally to ask about yet another meeting, but now his suspicions are true.
"I knew it!" He mutters to himself before running out the building and summoning Heimdall. As he runs out of the bifrost, Thor completely ignores Heimdall's questions.
"I knew it! I told you!" He calls over his shoulder with glee as he runs. Flinging the grand doors open to the main hall, Thor beams at his father.
"I found him! Father, it's really him! my suspicions are true, the Starks have just confirmed it. Did I not tell you?" He skids to a halt before the throne, where Odin sits.
"What is the meaning of this? Compose yourself, son. What is it you babble on about?" The king frowns.
"It is Loki, Father. It really is him. I-"
"So you have told me millions of times over the past years." Odin scowls, irritated.
"My friends, Tony and Steve, have just confirmed it. I can bring him here, to Asgard." Thor pleads.
"That boy is gone." The king states plainly.
"He is your son!" The God of Thunder cries defiantly, begging him.
"No, Thor!" Odin roars, silencing him. "No longer is he my son, nor your brother. Loki is gone. Now, be gone yourself."
Thor left in a thunderous huff, angry beyond belief. He'd show him. Just wait.

"Suede! Get the door!"
"Get it yourself!"
"Suede, don't talk to your brother like that."
"Whatever." Suede grumbles, tossing back the duvet and rolling onto the floor. Hangovers are the worst. Crawling over to the bedroom door, Suede pulls himself up and opens it, squinting.
DING DONG!
"Jesus, I'm coming." He mutters sourly as he trudges down the stairs. Sweeping his messy raven hair from his face, Suede opens the door with a yawn.
"Thor? What are you doing here, Thunder Buddy?" Suede cracks into a wide grin before realising he is topless. Thor blushes slightly as looks uncomfortable.
"I...was wondering if you are available? I have something to show you." He smiles. Suede raises an eyebrow before shrugging.
"Sure. I mean, come in. I'll just, you know, put a shirt on." He ushers Thor in and closes the door.
"Who is it?" Tony calls from the living room.
"Thor." Suede calls back, groaning and taking two paracetamol from the kitchen before going upstairs.
"Ah, Point Break! How's it going?"
"Fine, thank you." Thor frowns, confused as of where his voice is coming from.
Appearing again in the kitchen with a pair of socks in his hand, Suede is wearing his pyjama top to match his bottoms. Sitting down in the doorway, he tugs on his socks and trainers.
"What is it you have to show me, oh Mr Mystery?" Suede smirks up at him before standing.
"You shall have to wait and see." Thor smirks back with a laugh. They go to leave but a voice pipes up.
"Leaving in your pyjamas, Mr Stark?" JARVIS asks innocently, making the duo jump.
"Yes, JARVIS. I am. If you have a problem, you can notify my parents." Suede replies smugly before shutting the door.
"Where to?" He asks with a grin.
"I suggest you hold on." Thor smiles and takes ahold of Suede's hand, making them both blush slightly.
"Wait, what do y-" And they are off, zooming through the bifrost; Suede screaming all the way and clinging to Thor tightly. When they come into Asgard, Suede is in shock.
"What. The. Fuck?!" He pants, staring at a smug Thor with disbelief. "What the fuck was that?"
"Welcome to Asgard." Heimdall announces, getting their attention and casting a disapproving look at Thor.
"Asgard?! Fucking...Asgard?!" Suede cries. No way. Thor has taken him to Asgard?
"Come on." Thor grins, taking his hand as they walk up the rainbow bridge.
"You gonna explain why I'm on another planet?" Suede asks, wide eyed. He feels a weird recognition as he looks around at everything.
"Erm...well, my father wants to see you. There is a lot to tell you." Thor chooses his words carefully.
"O...kay..." Suede frowns, confused.
They reach the grand hall after taking a detour of the majestic garden. By that, it meant that Suede dragged Thor round the gardens while he marvelled at it all. As they enter, Suede gasps at the majesty of the room; paved in gold and gleaming in the sun, it is a slight to behold. Thor watches him with admiration before a booming voice breaks the silence and makes Suede flinch.
"Thor. An explanation. Now." Odin snaps. Taking a deep breath, Thor nods.
"Father. May I present to you my brother. Your son. Loki."
Suede's jaw drops. He looks at Thor in utter disbelief. Him? Loki? No. That isn't right. But it makes perfect sense. As everything he'd mentally smothered for five years comes flooding back, all the stories he'd heard from Thor about Loki fit like a jigsaw with his mental block, taste in colours, characteristics...
"Why didn't you tell me?!" Suede bursts out in sudden rage. Thor's face drops.
"You knew all along and you didn't think to tell me?!" Tears threaten to appear in Suede's eyes.
"Tony and Steve know too." Thor whines in defence.
"Oh fantastic! My dads know too, do they?" Suede spits.
"They are not your-"
"NO! Don't you dare. I am Suede Stark, son of Steve and Tony Stark. Peter is my brother, not you." Suede starts to cry and he wipes furiously at his tears.
"I suggest you take this outside." Odin cuts in calmly.
"Oh no, I think we're done here." Suede snarls, venom in his tone. He glared at Thor before leaving the hall swiftly, leaving the blonde torn and heartbroken. On the verge of breaking down. He runs after Suede desperately but he's nowhere to be seen.
"SUEDE!" He cries out before falling to his knees in tears. Thunder and lightning shoot across the sky.
Hidden deep in the gardens, Suede whispers at the thunder. It has always been a fear of his, but now it makes sense. Everything makes sense and he hates it. Suede's whole life has been a lie. He doesn't even know what to call himself anymore. So many questions.
Curling into a ball on the grass, Suede cries until no more tears will come.