Chapter Seven

"CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKER! GET YOUR SOPPY ASSES UP! LET'S GO!"
Steve and Tony squint as the bedroom light temporarily blinds them.
"What the fuck? Clint? How'd you get into our house?" Tony runs his eyes groggily, leaning against Steve as they sit up in bed.
"Never mind that. We need to move. Ultron's back." Natasha says, poking her head round the door and dragging Clint out.
"Erm, Tony? Steve? Why's Thor in Suede's room?" Bruce asks from down the hallway, peering in Suede's room to see the couple snuggled together on the double bed.
"Long story." Tony groans, face palming.
"Ultron, did you say? Does he know how to quit?" Steve is already up off the bed, tugging on trousers and a tight shirt.
"Yep. We need to get to the Tower now." Nat sighs.
"Where is he now?" Steve frowns, gently closing Peter's door.
"Manhattan. A short fly away." She shrugs calmly.
"Tony? Wake Suede and Thor. Or just Thor. It's time to move." Steve commands, taking charge.
"Thor's going to be hungover!" Tony whines, appearing in the hallway wearing a vest top and jogging bottoms.
"I got eyes on the robot, Cap. Looks pretty big." Clint reports, watching footage on a tablet with Bruce.
"Tony. Wake Thor up. Give him some pills or something. Clint? Track Ultron. If you need to leave, go. We'll meet you in Manhattan. Nat? Stay with me." Steve gives orders naturally.
"Aye aye, Captain." Clint nods, going downstairs with Banner.
Tony walks reluctantly into Suede's room, poking Thor in the arm. When nothing happens, he shrugs. Like hell would be able to wake him. Prodding him repeatedly in the ribs until Thor grumbles and lazily raises his head, Tony flashes a smile.
"Time to move, Point Break. Your favourite robot's back." He then leaves the room to find Steve.
"Great." Thor rolls his eyes before getting up and stretching. He gazed down at a sleeping Suede and smiles. He looks so peaceful; he feels sorry for him. Kissing his forehead, Thor emerges into the hallway with an unimpressed look.
"I know. Not what you want to wake up to. But we need to move, okay?" Steve offers a smile. Tony appears with two pills and a glass of water, thrusting them into Thor's hands.
"For the hangover." He explains before sighing. "JARVIS? Get my suit ready at the Tower. We're going flying."
"Right away, Mr Stark." The AI replies. Thor knocks back the pills and downs the water with a grimace. Steve claps his hands.
"Alright, team. Let's move out." He instructs and the team leave the Stark's house, headed for the Avengers Tower.

"Cap? Little help here?" Iron Man calls, wrestling the three robots, before a star-spangled shield sends them all flying.
"Thanks." He nods as he flies through the sky, obliterating one robot after the other.
They had all come out of nowhere. One minute the Avengers has got Ultron cornered, the next millions of robots launched themselves at the team. And they are never ending.
"Where are all these asshats coming from?" Hawkeye asks, sending several arrows flying.
"No idea. But they have us on all sides." Black Widow shoots the robot's head clean off before her gun clicks. "Shit! I'm out of bullets!"
"Running low on arrows here, folks." Hawkeye says.
"My suit's on 47%. How're we looking, Cap?" Iron Man picks off another two robots.
"Not good." Captain America yanks his shield out of one foe's chest and into another as it lands straight on his back.
Thor sends robots flying into each other, like dominoes, with Mjölnir. The Hulk gives him a look before smashing them into the ground. Several land on his back and Hulk roars.
"Team status?" Iron Man asks as two robots take out his feet repulsers and send him flailing to the ground, unable to fly.
"Negative. We're going down. Hawkeye's our of arrows. Nat's out of bullets. Hulk's struggling and the rest of us can't keep up." Cap reports regrettably.
"Shit." Hawkeye swears, reflecting how the entire team feels. Iron Man struggles as he wrestles with the robot on top of him, it's hand millimetres away from Iron Man's neck. Suddenly, the robot launches off him with a bang and a swirl of green.
"Erm, guys? You see that?" He asks, confused.
"See what?" Cap frowns, about to take out the robot on his back but before he reaches it, it flies over his head, dead. A tell-tale slither of green on its body. "Yeah, I see it. What is that?"
"Don't care! It's helping us!" Hawkeye yells as robots around them die in a slight mist of emerald tendrils. Thor's eyes widen.
"I know who this is." He mumbles, a wide smile spreading across his face. But before anyone can relax, Ultron appears.
"It seems you have a secret accomplice." Ultron chuckles mechanically. "But they're not match for me."
"Are you sure?"
Ultron falls to his knees, crying out in pain. Behind him stands Loki. His hand glowing green, he leans in to whisper in Ultron's ear.
"You're just another program. Do you know how easy it is to shut them down?" He grins slyly before standing up straight. Ultron's head rolls to stop at Cap's feet. Everyone is silent.
"A thank you? That would be nice. Or a well done? Anyone?" He asks innocently.
"That's enough, Loki." Thor says sternly, though he couldn't contain his smile. His brother is back.
"Why the fuck are you here?" Black Widow points her fun at Loki with a glare.
"One, that's empty. Two, good question. Seeing as I have a sincere hangover, I did rather well. Don't you think?" The God of Mischief flashed a grin at her.
Iron Man and Captain America glance at each other, before Iron Man flips up his visor.
"S-...Loki." Cap says calmly, earning shocked looks from Hawkeye and Black Widow.
"Yes, dad?" Loki ends his disguise and his clothes melt into pyjamas and bare feet. His long raven hair turns into a short, raven mop of bed-hair, with a fizz of green sparks. Black Widow And Hawkeye blink, stunned.
"We has this under control. How did you know we were here?" Tony frowns, unfazed.
"Well, the news?" Suede pulls out his phone and waves it. "And JARVIS." He shrugs.
"Next time, leave it to us. Okay?" Steve sighs.
"Excuse me? Am I missing something?" Clint raises his head. Natasha nods at the team.
"We need a meeting. Now."