The Penthouse

Taylor pushes the button for the elevator, while waiting Christian keeps staring at Ana trying to figure out what happened to her tonight. She is totally soaking wet, her left cheek is rosy red, and her lips look swollen.

What surprises him the most is all the glitter on her. Thankfully they did not have to wait long for the elevator to take them up to his penthouse on the 70th floor. Ana still has her eyes closed but is breathing, otherwise Christian would be taking her to the emergency room. She weighs pretty heavy due to her winter clothes she has on, he insists on carrying her himself even though Taylor offers to take her.

He carries her inside, is not sure if he should bring her to his bedroom, decides a guest room would be better for now. Christian carefully lays her on the bed. He looks like a lost soul. This is not what he was expecting at all.

He starts to pull off her boots, and her socks which are soaking wet. He starts rubbing her feet to get her warm and have circulation again. Taylor comes in the room and brings clothes for Ana to wear. He sees's his boss's face how much he cares for her.

Christian knew he has to remove the wet clothes from her as quick as possible and starts to open the snaps and zipper on her knee length coat, removes her hat, scarf, and gloves. Everything was drenched and glitter falling out everywhere. Taylor helps to lift her up a little, between the two of them they are able to get Ana undressed, he tells Taylor to cover his eyes when he removes the last of her clothing. Now she is naked. He did not care if glitter gets all over the bed and floor, he is more concerned about why she is not waking up. He gets her dressed in his sweatpants and t-shirt.

Taylor pulls the bed cover down and Christian lifts Ana so she will be warm under the blankets. She moves a little bit and sighs, but continues to sleep. Christian and Taylor clean up a little bit of the glitter, dispose of her wet clothes. He thanks Taylor for helping and says you can go, get some rest.

"Taylor says, "glad Miss Steele is ok. I guess we will not be jogging later on." Christian looks to him and says ...

"No, I do not want to leave her alone." Taylor is glad, he needed desperately some shut eye.

Christian keeps looking at her and shaking his head, feels so bad he was not there at Times Square with them celebrating bringing in the New Year. Elliot had called his brother awhile ago asking is he had heard from Ana. He told him that somehow in the mist of the crowd they were split up and lost Ana.

Christian of course says, "Elliot how could that have happened? "

"I wish I knew Bro, I feel really bad about it." He then tells his brother I have not heard from Ana since our blind-date.

Now Christian's mind starts to think about that night he was with Ana. She was such a sweet innocent girl, hope nothing has happened to her.

"Bro, if she does make contact, please get in touch with us. Kate is going out-of-her-mind. She is worried, feels totally responsible for Ana, she was the one who convinced her to come with us to NY, to celebrate together bringing in the New Year!!!"

Christian decides he needs to tell them that Ana is safe and is by him. He rings his brother, Elliot picks it up right away, "Bro is she by you"..."yes thank god," Ana was a mess when she arrived completely frozen her clothes were totally soaked, she has a nasty bruise on her face and top it off, "full of glitter!!!"

"Wow," says his brother, "what could have happened to her Elliot?"

"Man I have no idea it was unreal standing around, lots of alcoholic beverages were handed out, then all hell broke loose at Times Square." Elliot asks, "should we come to the penthouse," Christian says, "No"....she is out of life sleeping peacefully. I have no idea when she will wake up."