Leaving On a Jet Plane

Christian has his arms around Ana as they are watching his jet take off in the sky. He sees that Ana is very emotional, hopes she will be ok once they board. This will be a first for him having a woman companion that he is in a intimate relationship with. He thinks right now the world of Ana. She is very special to him and is really looking forward to being with her in Venice!
......

"Come Ana" he takes her by the hand, we need to board now, Are you ok?"

"Yes, sorry for getting so emotional, it's just that Kate is my best friend and has always been there for me. I am going to miss her. We always said, one day we would fly over to Europe together. And now everything is changing so fast."

"Oh Ana"I hope you are happy that you are going with me, I intend on showing you a fantastic time in Venice. We are going to have so much fun. Thank you so much for joining me."

"I am really looking forward to it to Christian," Christian holds Ana close to him, as they are boarding the plane.
......

"Oh My,! this is amazing Christian!" On board Ana moves her head all around looking at the interior of the plane.

"Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagine that I "ANASTASIA ROSE STEELE", would ever be on anything as luxurious as this jet.

"Well I guess that means You Like!" Christian smiles

"Oh My," I Love it!"

"Welcome on board my Jet Anastasia", owned by my company "GEH" (Grey Enterprises Holdings)

"I thought the other plane was big, luxurious and spacious flying over to New York," but this OMG is gigantic. So much more.

"The smaller plane is used mostly for inland flights. This one does have a lot more luxury and comfort for long oversea flights. "Come, let me show you around quickly before we take off."

Christian takes Ana by the hand explaining what is all on the plane. Ana is surprised seeing a big flat screen in the front and one in the back of the plane. The beige leather seats looks really comfortable, he shows her how they swivel and recline full to stretch out in. There even is a long beige leather couch. He shows her where their is an extra little kitchen and bar. Then takes her all the way up front to meet Stephan who is responsible for flying this jet. He quickly introduces them to one another. Ana then notices where Taylor and Sawyer are sitting together discussing certain matters.

"I have a room here on board if you are really tired and want to lie down. Would you like to see it?"

"Yes, please!"

Christian opens a hidden panel door and shocks Ana, "I would have never guessed that on a plane could be such a cute bedroom." Ana sits on the bed to try it out it, "oh wow it is so comfortable!" That makes Christian smile.

"There also is in here," he opens a door to a small bathroom that is big enough for a sink, toilet and even has a shower!

"Well Mr. Grey I think we will have to check this out later!!!!" She winks to Christian.

"Oh Baby," I was so hoping and wishing you would say that!!! Come now we have to take our seats."

"Here Ana,  sit in this seat so you can look out the window as we take off. For now, I will sit opposite of you it will be easier when we have lunch soon. Once we are up in the air a stewardess will offer us something to drink. I hope your hungry."