Top of The Rock

Once they are inside the building there is a two-lane walkway with a mini theater for a 4 minute film about the history of Rockefeller Center, NBC Studio and what it's like to be one of the Rockettes. On the walls is information, photos and artifacts about John D. Rockefeller Jr., and the creation of Rockefeller Center.

"Elliot then says, we definitely now have to go see "The Beam Walk."

"Ana asks what is that?"

"So Elliot explains, that's the photo called "A Lunch Atop a Skyscraper, you see where construction workers are eating lunch sitting on a high beam above the city, it was taken here. That sure is a really cool photo. We can have our photo done sitting on a beam."

"Sure let's do that," Christian continues to say, "Ana and Kate you will like the "Radiance Wall," that was created by Swarovski. It's glass panels, in brown glass, crystal clusters and fiber-optic lighting. It's one-of-a-kind."

Before going in the elevator Ana notices looking up a big Crystal Chandelier.

"Oh I wonder how many crystals are on that. It is absolutely breathtaking isn't it Kate."

"I wonder what that costs, says Kate."

"I do not know, but I would not mind looking at it every day, love how it sparkles." Christian tells them there are 14,000 crystals on it. Swarovski created it, it's a Joie Chandelier.

"Wow, there is so much to see here. I had no idea. Thank you for bringing us here." They go into the elevator and look up to the ceiling, Blue Lights illuminate showing historic images rapidly flashing going through time. Martin Luther King says "I Have A Dream!"

"Christian tells them, we will there in less than a minute up to the 67th floor. 850 feet above street level. They get off and notice a wall in crystal. Ana goes over to read. It says this is the "Radiance Wall," created by Swarovski. This wall is one of a kind ...here is a tip: look closely for tiny animals and crystal figurines hidden in the wall!"

Elliot gets really close and starts looking. Christian just shakes his head.

"Come on, today is clear we will be able to see a lot. He takes Ana by the hand and go over to a window. Ana looks down. It is better to look out. So they walk around to different panels of glass and Christian explains each section.

"Come on Bro, let's go outside."

"Ok", "just remember it might be windy outside." Ana spots right away Central Park.

"Wow," it is absolutely "Beautiful!" "Oh look over there is the Empire State Building!" They all start snapping photos with their phones.

Ana spots a guy standing alone looking out to the view and was about to ask him if he would mind taking a photo of all of them, he turns around and looks to Ana and hugs her. Christian asks Kate where did Ana go, Kate points to over there, all of a sudden he sees that a guys arm is around her. Why would she put her arm around a stranger, he starts thinking.

Ana meanwhile is talking to the guy.

"Wow," what a coincidence meeting you here Ana?"

"I could ask you the same thing Gabriel."

Christian starts walking over to Ana and puts his arm around her.

"Hey I was looking for you!"

"Christian this is my boss," he looks to Ana and then the guy. He holds out his hand to him and says, Christian Grey, shakes his hand, "Gabriel Williams, he answers.

"Ana says, "what brings you here, I thought you were staying in Seattle?"

Gabriel says, "my plans fell through, and my old college buddy called and invited me to come to New York for New Year's Eve, so I took him up on his offer."