A Night to Remember

Christian goes quickly to the front desk to take care of something, Ana walks slowly towards the elevators. There is an extra elevator for the Penthouse. She pushes the up button. Christian sneaks behind and wraps his arms around her, she instantly leans into him, can smell his cologne. Being so close and breathing down her neck, gives her goosebumps.

"Oh I can not wait until we are back in our suite." The elevator arrives, a young bellhop smiles at them, there is a small bench inside so Christian sits and pulls Ana down on his lap. "In just a quick ride up, you'll be at the entrance to your penthouse says the bellhop."

Christian opens the door expecting to see his sister, she was nowhere to be seen, Ana heads directly towards the bedroom and spots a silver gray lounge set on the bed. On the other side were some satin pants and a white t-shirt. Was a little confused. Christian comes in and says my sister did this. I asked her to bring some personal stuff we need for the night. Oh that was so sweet of her.

Ana sits on the bed and removes her coat, hat and wool scarf, Christian goes over to help remove her boots.

Oh that feels so good!"

"Come relax a little, I will prepare a bath for you."

"Ana says, Oh Yes...and lays her body down on the bed. Christian goes in the bathroom to prepare the bath, he finds some candles and lights them while the water is filling up. He adds some scented packets that were next to the tub. When he goes back to the bedroom he sees Ana laying there looking at the ceiling day dreaming.

"Ana wait until you see the next hotel and suite I booked, I am so looking forward to showing you Venice."

"Me too Christian I am so excited!!!"

He goes to lay down next to her they are facing each other, "Ana I have been alone for a long time," I think deep down I have been waiting for a girl like you. I want you Anastasia Steele, Mind. Heart. And Soul! I want to care for you and protect you. Ana starts to have a tear. Oh baby I hope that's a happy tear."

"Christian you make me feel so happy, loved and special, I never in all my dreams thought that we had a chance after our blind-date."

"Please Ana I wish I could take back those months, believe me I promise to make it up to you as best as I can."

"Oh Christian you already have"!!! I am completely in AWE and LO.....with that Christian hears the water dripping over the edge runs into the bathroom to turn it off. He has to let some water out. He goes back in and sees Ana taking off her clothes. He starts to do the same staring at Ana and she does the same to him. Ana thinks to herself "Oh I am so lucky"...what for a body he has a "Greek God!"

I wonder what Ana was about to say, she is a "Goddess!"

"Come," let me wash you. Ana feels the water it was still pretty deep. He helps her in the high tub, and goes to sit on the edge, you can wash me, but only if you join me. Christian smiles and starts to go in, Ana moves forward so he can slip in behind her, he pulls Ana to him and wraps his legs around her. He automatically is hard. She leans her head and nestles into his chest. He reaches for a sponge and soaks it good in the hot water. Then squeezes it out on her neck so it trickles all the way down to her breasts.

"Oh that feels so good." He does it a few more times and notices Ana breasts are pink and perky. He takes his other hand and starts to massage them. Ana closes her eyes and just enjoys the warm sensation. She starts to slowly moan, "oooooooo," just by her doing that he gets even harder. Ana is so quiet he thinks she has fallen asleep.

"Ana are you awake," "yes this feels heavenly, I am just relaxing, please keep doing it," Christian smirks.

"I. Aim.To.Please. You!!!"