3. Lace and Leather

Flint felt a surging pain in his chest as his eyes came over the bruises. On her waist laid the evidence of him being more than rough. He swallowed it like a thick pill dry.

"We are not having sex until those heal-" he begins but she interjects.

"But Flint-"

"End of discussion! I will not enflict more pain upon you than I already have."

He leans down for his forehead to press against her own. She grabs onto the back of his neck, steadying him against her.

"I am so sorry, baby. I hate that I did this to you," he says as his hand run down her bruises, just barely touching them.

"It was an accident. You just... don't know your own strength. Lets just be more careful," she says in a whisper almost, soothing him.

He needed to hit something, most likely himself if he could. He needed to unleash the anger that had been rising within him. He knew he needed to stay calm for her sake.

"Carter will be here any minute. You should put your clothes back on," Flint instructs.

She nods but before she can reach down to get her shorts, Flint is already doing it for her.

Flint leans down pulling her shorts up her legs and then zipping and buttoning them up for her.

"I'm sorry, baby," he says again before kissing her.

Their lips are soft at first, loving. As Clara feels herself give into the kiss, she become more hungry, pushing herself into him.

Flint growls into their kiss, running his hands down to her legs and pulling her up against him. Her legs wrap around him tightly as he swiftly lifts her.

Their kiss is punishing, forcing themselves to forget the pain.

"I want it, please," Clara begs as Flint's lips trail down her neck.

"I can give you something else," Flint smirks against her neck.

"Anything, please," she whimpers.

Flint walks with her in his arms, straight to the back sitting room. Being secluded, alone and hungry, Flint allows himself a taste.

Setting her down on a chair, he begins to hastily pull off her clothes. Her shorts leave her first followed by her shirt. There she was in her blue set of underwear.

"Take off the bra," he orders. She does so quickly. His hands reach down for her underwear pulling them off of her and tossing them on the floor.

Flint lowers himself on his knees and spreads her legs. His eyes beam with the sight before him. Running his hands down her thigh then gliding his fingers down her slit. His fingers push inside her

"Flint," she gasps.

He lowers his head and lets himself kiss her throbbing clit. His mouth engulfs her bud, sucking vigorously. Her moans are music to his ears and he is a mess with her. His cock throbs imensely but he focuses on her pleasure.

"Fuck!" Clara curses as her body succumbs to his hot mouth. The heat of his breath adds to the heat of her cunt, making her body set aflame. She moans and shakes as he thrusts his fingers in and out of her. With the help of his lapping tongue she is squealing in pleasure.

"Cum in my mouth, baby," he orders.

Removing his fingers and letting his tongue push what he can inside her.

"Flint!" She cries out, shuddering into him. Her arousal leaks out and ends up on his wanting tongue. He groans into her, sucking as much as he can of her. The taste of her was unbelievable, delicous and satisfying. He dives in deeper lapping up from her opening to her clit, stroking her with his tongue. He was greedy and wanted more, so much more.