In Times Like These

A/N:

Hello!

I know you've probably heard this 100 times by now but we are truly living in a scary world.

With the way the world is and how scary it has become I have decided that the best way to push forward is by being entertained.

Where I live people are being qaurantined including myself. So we are all in our homes, bored, socially distancing ourselves. This boredom has led me to decide that this qaurantine can be an opportunity. I want to help entertain others.

This leads me to my game plan for this week. I have one online final on Tuesday. I am going to do said final and then on Wednesday I am going to start updating and writing this story as much as possible can with breaks for taking in the story, creativity and editing.

With that being said, this story will not be as amazing as I had hoped because I will be updating a lot to give you guys what you've been wanting in hopes that it helps with any situation you are in. I know my story wont help someone from panic or fear or from being sick but if it takes your mind off of the current situation then thats great. I know that some people may feel like they are so bored that they get frustrated and decide to leave the house when they should be socially distancing themselves. Because of this I want people to have something to take their minds off the current situation.

I am struggling being at home because of my depression. If I dont leave the house then I sleep all day and night in what my psychiatrist calls "hibernation mode." So to avoid that I need to write and have goals.

So, I am publishing the first part and starting Wednesday I will begin publishing as much as I can.

This will all be first drafts, nothing will be 100% grammatically correct or free from errors. I am an airhead at times so feel free to point out certain things.

So, sit on your couch, relax, and let me tell you a story...

Stay safe, stay healthy.

Lots of love.

- Annelie Leddy