Chapter 1.

My name is Michelle, but my nickname is Pooh. Childish right? I know, but my mother named me that before she died, so it kind of just stuck with me.

But enough of my sob story,

Im 19 years old and you could say I'm well known around the streets because of my pops being a big time drug-dealer and my brothers running the streets with their gang activity, there's eastside and then there's westside. We're the westside, my brothers run this side, you dont wanna cross them the wrong way.

Pops never wanted that life for us though, but eventually my brothers got involved. Me on the other half made a promise to my mom I wouldn't get involved in that type of lifestyle .

King is my twin brother. Elijah, known as EJ is the oldest brother he's twenty-six. Then there's Traquan known as Trap, who's twenty-one. Chres is twenty-three, Jay, one of the youngest is sixteen, then there's Marco, the youngest at fourteen.

Here's my story on love in the hood, meeting a rival and how he changed my life, who says hood love is forbidden love?

Michelle P.O.V

It was a pretty day outside & I had nothing to do I hated when that happened, I grabbed my phone going straight to facebook to see what the move was for the day. When I logged on I saw that everybody was talking about going to the park later for a big cook-out. I had nothing better to do so you knew I was down for a little action.

I walked downstairs to my brother Elijah's room to ask him if wanted to take me and of course he agreed. My brother Elijah spoils me because I'm his only sister and he feels the need to always be there for me, we had a special brother and sister type bond.

The cook-out was at 6 o'clock meaning I only had 3 hours to get ready. I needed all the time I could get. I hurried to the shower, undressed and got in.

45 minutes later once I got out of the shower I grabbed my robe and slipped it on and began to look for my outfit until I heard someone coming in the door. I shifted my weight to my life foot rolling my eyes after noticing it was King.

"Dang you too good to knock ?" I said a little irritated.

"My bad twin , you must be going somewhere?"

He laughed causing me to roll my eyes again. "Yea, me and Elijah going to that cookout later".

I had a feeling he was going to wanna go, and knowing my brother he couldn't hold water even if his life depended on it. Meaning we would be deep in the car with everyone going.

"Oh so yall wasnt gonna tell nobody" he said while shaking his head. "I just did".

"Can I go?" He begged poking his bottom lip out. I chuckled. "You mean we? Yall can go it doesn't matter"

King smiled widely and hugged me before leaving my room, Im guessing who was going to spread the news. Once the door shut I continued my search for an outfit to wear. Once I found the perfect outfit, I layed it out and started on my hair and makeup. I flattened my hair making it all pretty and perfect.

Once I was done fixing up I put my outfit on and went downstairs. It seemed as if everyone was already ready to go and I was being waited on. Pops was already at the cookout since he had volunteered to cook on the grill so Im guess we'd be seeing him there.

We all piled in the car before Elijah pulled off. Within 15 minutes we were there. It was hella deep. I stepped out of the car to the fresh smell of crawfish, hot sausage and gumbo hitting me in the face. Once I came back to my senses I noticed all eyes were on us , I was used to that though being that our family is well known around here, so it didn't bother me at all.