Chapter 13.

Michelle's P.O.V

I heard a familiar voice coming from behind us and when I turned around , there goes Bow.

I pushed August back and walked up to Shad, as I was walking up to him he was turning around and walking away. Causing me to pick up my pase.

Once I caught up to him I grabbed his arm he responded by yanking away from me.

"Bow it wasn't like that he kissed me! Remember when I told you I wouldn't cheat on you? I swear I wouldn't do you like that. " I yelled.

He didn't say anything, he had this look of disappointment all over his face which saddened me.

I walked up closer to him and then I hugged him. I embraced him trying to feel his pain.

He didn't hug back but he also didn't push me away.

I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "I promise."

"Just get in the car and go home. "

I did exactly that, as I was leaving I glanced at August shaking his head at me.

I ignored that and continued to walk out of the building.

Once I got home I couldn't help but tune in to the show to see what was going to happen when August hit that stage.

August P.O.V

I really lost her and that's a fucking shame because look at the chick I'm stuck with now.

I don't feel bad at all for kissing Pooh though , in fact I saw Bow coming when I kissed her.

Lord knows I missed those lips. Watching her try to makeup to Bow broke me a little inside because it just went to show that she really cares about this man and that I let a good one go. I don't think ima get her back either.

Damn I need my baby back why she had to go I would do anything to bring her back .

When they called me on stage I knew some shit was about to go down, I'm from the hood born and raised so I'm ready for whatever lil guy has to throw at me.

I walked out on stage and all the girls started to scream and call my name. I felt the love, the comeup was becoming real. Bow Wow's co host Keisha greeted me with a smile and hug.

Bow played everything off and offered shook my hand, I denied it because I knew it was fake and I'm not with that fake shit, ya feel me?

They began to ask questions about my career and what I have to come, I answered all the questions and the fans was really feeling me.

Next came the Twitter questions . Bow went over to the Twitter Board to find a question from the fans. When he smirked I already knew what was coming.

He read. ii_shaniyah wants to know "what's up with you and the model Michelle ?" And I can answer that question for him, not a got damn thing. "

I chuckled "That's where your wrong lil dude that's my girl and she gon always be my and I dont care who she with. " I said putting emphasis on the word my.

Bow picked up something and through it across the room and that shit hit me in my eye.

I ran over to him as quickly as I could and popped his ass in the nose one time before security came and escorted me off the stage, before I was off the stage I let a few words out.

"That kiss was good damn I missed her lips, real niggas don't throw shit we leave that to pussy ass niggas. "

After that I was took off stage immediately and asked to leave the building.