Chapter 3.

Michelle P.O.V

Its been a couple of weeks and so far the lovely new couple has been doing fine. We hardly argue but we've had a few disagreements here and there. But we always make up after it, if you know what I mean.

We've decided to keep what we have going on a secret to protect each other. I care about August, if something were to happen to him it'd hurt me.

Today, me and August made plans to go to the park and just hang out. I was down, I got up out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom trying to beat my brothers so that I could do my morning routine, afterwards I took a shower and applied my make-up. I flat.ironed my hair deciding to wear it up in a wide ponytail.

I walked up the road to the gas station to meet August so he could pick me up without anyone noticing us being together. We had to be hella careful. Once I got to the gas station he was already there waiting for me. I checked my surroundings before getting in the car.

I got in the car giving August a hug and kiss on the cheek before allowing him to pull off. We held a deep conversation about the most random things until we got to the park.

Once we got to our destination we held hands and started to walk around the track that was at the park leading us around a pond with plenty of disrespectful ducks.

The track also led into the woods a little bit which gave me a good reason to be so close to Aug. As we were walking I felt a peck at my leg causing me to jump. Which gave August a reason to laugh at me hysterically.

"The ducks are more afraid of you then you are of them ma" he said joking at me.

"Well ion like this one, its feisty we're officially beefin"

"You're so crazy girl, I swear" He laughed at me causing me to push him playfully declaring war. "Oh hush, you like it obviously" I said while feeling myself a bit. Just when I was off guard I felt Aug's arms wrap around my legs picking me up threatening to toss me in the water.

"You right ma, but you better not push yo daddy like that ever again, you heard me"

"I hear you, oh my god August I hear you. Put me down!" I yelled while fighting his grip only to make him laugh at me like I was a fool.

"August I swear if you mess up my hair I will murder you" he laughed while putting me down and squeezing me into a tight hug, kissing my forehead.

"Calm down ma, you know damn well I was playing. I wasnt gon fuck with yo hair" he said while smirking at me. I rolled my eyes before giving in, grabbing his hand and kissing him softly on his warm lips.

"Babe?" I asked starting a conversation. "Wassup ma?"

" do you have any siblings, I never hear you talk much about your family?" He sighed before looking at me hesitating to speak as if it was a hard question to answer for him. "You don't have to answer that if you dont feel comfortable talking about it with me." I said speaking up.

"I had a brother, but now its just me, my sister, and my mom."

"What happened?" I looked over at his watering eyes, I led him over to the park bench motioning for him to sit with me so that I could comfort him the way I wanted to. Feeling guilty for bringing up the subject.

"Something went down between our side and your families side,shit was crazy. I happened to look over to see somebody shoot my brother Mel, they put a couple bullets in him. I noticed who it was when that same gun aimed for me, it was your dad Pooh. "

I looked over at August seeing a tear falling from his eyes, I wiped the tear with the palm of my hand trying to take in what I just heard, but somehow I just couldnt believe it.