Chapter 6.

Michelle's P.O.V

I paniced seeing the guy aim his gun at August, so I fired mine. I shot the guy just in time, just as soon as he had pulled the triggar, luckily August was quick enough to dodge the stray bullet.

As soon as I shot the guy, guns started going off from the other guys in the room. Giving us our cue to get the hell out of there.

The three of us, shot our guns at the others making our way out of the house, I blasted my last bullet when August grabbed my arm pulling me out of the house behind him, motioning for King to come with. We got into the car as quick as possible before King pulled off.

"Baby, you okay? " August said staring into my eyes with his usual apologetic eyes.

I completely ignored his question, cutting straight to the chase,

"August what the hell were you thinking running off like that? You had me worried sick about you. " I grabbed him pulling him into the hug I had been waiting to give him the minute I saw him. "I know I know and Im so sorry ma, but you gotta believe me when I say It was for the better. "

"Shutup, and just promise me you wont ever leave me again. " I looked at him, waiting for an answer. "Where are we even going? " I said while staring out the window.

"Well, Pooh me and you are going home. " King said, while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay, and August where are you going? " he grabbed my hand, holding it. I sat back in my seat shaking my head, also trying to shake away the feeling of bad news ahead.

"I cant tell you all that ma, but im gonna be alright, and so are you. Just trust me on this one. "

I shook my head, not wanting to believe he was actually leaving me again, I just got him back only to lose him again in less than a hour.

"Boy you are not leaving me again, why can't I just go with you? "

"I cant let you just leave your life behind, especially not for me. " I chuckled.  "What Life August? Im losing everything slowly as we speak. My pops is dead, and EJ on his way there. What do I have to lose? "

August turned away from me, looking out the window, shutting our conversation down, leaving my eyes stinging with tears.

"Pooh you ain the only one thats got it rough right now, we gonna get through it, I cant let you just give up and go like that. "

I sighed, trying to swallow my tears when the car stopped, my eyes widened in shock once I saw we were arriving at an airport.

"August why the fuck are you doing this to me? " I said sobbing letting my pain escape. "Im sorry Pooh. "

He got out of the car, grabbing all of his belongings before opening the door on my side of the car.

He wiped away my tears with his thumbs, pushing my hair behind my ear, and kissing me with his warm soft lips. "I love you." He didn't give me a chance to even respond, he shut the door, walking into the airport,  without even looking back.

I watched my happiness walk out of my life once again.

"You good? " King questioned in concern. I nodded my head, refusing to speak, knowing if I did the waterworks would start up all over again, and I'm tired of crying.

Weeks later,

August P.O.V

I woke up, sighing from the dream I had just woke up from, about Pooh, this wasn't even the first dream I had of her lately.