Chapter 11.

August's P.O.V

Lately I've been seeing tweets that ole girl got a new dude. To be honest, it is what it is, I just really thought what we had was something real.

But I guess not. I grabbed my phone and texted Shania.

ME (5:02 PM): Wassup beautiful 😘

SHANIA (5:07 PM): Nothing much, Im in NY wanna link up? 😏

ME (5:10 PM): Come thru

I got up, cleaning up a lil bit. Shania pulled up a few minutes later, and you already know what she wanted. The only thing that was on my mind the whole though was Pooh and why would she do some mess like that knowing how I feel about her?

I can't help but to wonder who her new guy is though, you know? my replacement.

Weeks later...

I had been thinking alot and all that came to mind was getting back at Pooh, well "Michelle" is what she wants to be called now.

I decided to cuff Shania, she was so happy when I asked her out, kinda hurt to involve her in my childish schemes. Apart of me knew it was wrong, but I had no feelings whatsoever for Shania but I had to make it seem like I really liked her though.

I packed our bags, surprise! "I'm taking you to Cali with me this weekend ma."

Michelle's P.O.V

Ive been in New York with my boyfriend, before my season of this new show I had the opportunity to star in called "The Game".

But anyways, we've been chilling and he even introduced to one of his best guy friends and one of my biggest celebrity crush, Chris Brown.

"Aye ma?" Shad said trying to get my attention. I answered him "Wassup?"

He smirked at me "Pass me those chips" I threw my pillow at him rolling my eyes playfully "Get em yourself lazy!"

"How rude was that?" I laughed causing him to tickle me "Oh it's funny?"

I laugh struggling to get Bow off of me "nooooo! it's not funny!"

Moments like this reminded me of times with August. But speaking of August I hear he has a new chick, and rumor says its Shania.

Im not worried though because If I wanted him, I would have him and I put that on her life.

"Is it still funny ma?" Shad says picking on me. "Nope it's not funny at all!" he sat back and smiled at me before kissing my forehead.

"I'm so lucky." I held his hand feeling touched by what he said. "Your not the only one." I said in reply, causing him to smile. "Even though your ugly" I added in.

"If Im ugly why you with me then? huh?"

"Because ugly people need love too." I said with concern in my voice, softly planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Too bad I'm not ugly."

"You are though, you ain't cute Shad!" I bullied.

"Your so mean to me baby." He stuck his lip out pouting at me.

I really adored Shad, he's so silly and he's cute too. But I wouldn't tell him I said that. He might get the big head, and lord knows Bow doesn't need a bigger head than what he already has.

"I'm so sorry little baby." I rubbed his head, being all cute and caring. "Gimme a compliment." Shad demanded.

I thought to myself before speaking "your eyes are cute." I said with a smile.