❤5❤

The next day on Tuesday morning in second period (Geometry), Nadia is sitting behind Johnathan and focusing on the plan Thomas told her. And remembering the quote echoing in her head;

"Do not mess this up or it'll NEVER work."

Nadia shake hear head off trying to get away from the strict thoughts of the blond guy who sounds like her strict father. She toss a folded piece of paper over Johnathan and it lands on the desk, getting his attention.

"Hmm?"

Johnny stop taking notes, unfolds the paper and reads it.

Sherwin's cheating on you! Check him out after school at the tree in front of the school.

Johnathan look around to see if anyone's watching him and they're all still taking notes of what the teachers writing on the board. Nadia smirks.

'This is going good. I hope Thomas knows what he's doing because it's gonna be crazy for the last."

***

In chemistry class, Sherwin is partner up with Thomas while working on a project about cutting open frogs. Gross. Sherwin gags while he cuts open the skin. Until Thomas stops him by speaking to him.

"Hey Sherwin? Meet me at the tree in front of school, there's something we need to talk about." The blonde states.

"Um... Okay? No problem."

***

So Sherwin and Thomas walk to the tree where no one's looking, the blonde boy begins to speak.

"Okay well um... You see Sherwin..."

Johnathon walks outside and look around to find his boyfriend and there's no sign of him. Until he sees the ginger talking to his classmate friend, Thomas. So he quickly and quietly runs to behind the tree without being notice and the boys on the other side and listen to the conversation.

"Well I notice that you and Johnathan has been spending a lot of time together."

"Yeah. We love each other, share things together, and do things together. That's what we do." Sherwin answers.

"Yeah but." Thomas stops then continues. "You need someone better. So..."

Johnathan witness what thomas is doing to HIS Sherry; cups his hands on his cheeks and slowly pulls him in for a-

"NOT SO FAST!" Johnathan punch Thomas on the jaw and pulls Sherwin close to him. "Trying to steal ma boy?! Go get your own!" The tan boy pulls Sherwin away from the blonde boy and the school and Thomas watches.

"Aw man... I was so close."

"So close for what?"

The blonde turns around to the voice in the shadow of the tree and who walks forward towards him is Nadia and Frank.

"Do you really mean to kiss him Thomas?!?!" Franks shouts. "Because you didn't even flinch, and it's almost like you're gonna make a move."

"Actually you two. I have a confession... I'm gay for Sherwin."

***

At Sherwins' home...

"You really gonna let him kiss you?!? I'm your man! Im your lover nobody else!"

Johnathan yells at Sherwin who looks terrified and sits on the edge of his bed while holding his baby blue blanket. Johnny continues his yelling since mom and dad is away for work.

"You said you love me! And I love you! We're destined to be together not you and that-!"

Sherwin don't wanna hear anymore of his boyfriends' fury and pulls him for a strong but soft and passionate kiss. Johnathan had his eyes blink in shock but then he wraps his arms around the ginger and moans in enjoyment. Sherwin moans and pulls Johnathan down with him and they lay on the bed and continue their romantic moment. They had their tongues dance around inside their mouths and breath hard from their noses. Sadly they had to pull away for more air and stare at each others eyes once more.

"Hahh... Don't believe what just happened... Hah... Back there... because I have no idea...that... what was going on because... I was confused of what Thomas meant... And he means nothing to me... What I told him about us is the truth... I love you Johnathan. No one else" The shy ginger smiles to his lover as Johnny smiles back.

"Good. Because I thought you're falling for him. And in class I received a note saying you're cheating on me."

Sherwin frowns and stroke Johnathans' cheek. "It's probably those haters who are against our relationship... Don't believe strangers. Believe the ones you love."