❤8❤

Today's the day, field day with game day! The whole day of cheering, playing and fighting with another school; Blue Jays v.s. Red Robins. Sherwins' and Johnathans' school is the Blue Jays and they're  helping each other getting ready. Sherwin is in the band and he only plays the triangle. And Johnathan is a baseball player and of course he's always holding the bat. He's the main reason why the school beats every school; because of his baseball skills, speed, and johnny always makes the croud cheer.

Right now the baseball players, band, and cheerleaders are getting ready before the game starts. Outside, Johnathan and Sherwin are having a private conversation about their parts for the game.

"It's obvious I play a lame triangle while you always make the crowd scream your name because you have a bat." Sherwin is already tired of playing a useless instrument with a frown.

"Now, now Sherry." Johnathan place his hand on Sherwins' freackled cheeks to make him look up. "Like I said after the game, we'll go out for ice cream. Just watch me play, pray for me, and save me a tender kiss..."

"Okay." Sherry shyly agrees.

*Time skip 'cause I don't know how to describe a sports game😝*

When Johnathan makes a home run for the 5th time, the coach blows his whistle and the audience go crazy for the blue jays and Johnathan is getting toss in the air, Sherwin cries with tears of joy, before he pulled run to his boyfriend, Nadia drags Johnathan out of the baseball field. Sherwin has a strange feeling so he follows them.

***

"So you see... You need to be with a right person so. I like you. I really do."

The cheerleading girl force a kiss to Johnathan, Sherwin witness and his blood boil in rage. The ginger approach to them, pulls Nadia's hair away from Johnathan.

"What the f**k?!"

"Sherry! I can explain-!"

"Don't bother! You didn't pull away! You close your eyes! You ENJOYED it!
IT IS OVER!"

Nadia sit on the ground (covered in dirt) stare it the argument in shock.  Not that she's happy, she felt ashamed. When Sherwin and Johnathan runs away from her sight...

"What have I done?"