❤7❤

Sherwin and Johnathan are at Starbucks getting some drinks and treats after school. Who's there in the back is the seeks who want a to tear the boys apart; and sometimes people don't know when to give up.

"So you think we should distract them by using their favorite things?" Frank suggest.

"No." Thomas answers. "Lets take a break for a while to get our grades up and think of better ideas. That way we'll split them apart."

"Okay." Nadia reply in a 'I'm board' attitude. "If you say so." While she drinks her latte from her straw.

Sherwin and Johnathan read their romantic novels and pictures what's happening in their minds.

*Johnathans' story*

Prince John is a mile close to his destination; the tower to save the love of his life; Prince Shaden, aka his fiancee.

The prince in shining armor reach to the tower after he kicked the door open and runs up the stairs. When he reach to the top, there's a door and prince John kicked it open. Someone in front of John gasp and there's the red haired man, prince Shaden.

"J-John? JOHN!"

"SHADEN!"

The princes runs to each other and then they embrace. Before they could give one another true loves kiss, a roar erupts, it's the dragon who guards the tower. John looks out the window and there's a crimson fire breathing dragon. Prince Shaden bury his face in Johns' neck and whimpers.

"John... How are we gonna get outta here?"

"We're gonna fight." John says bravely. "Just stay by my side, and it's time for us to use our love to save us." John runs out of the room while he holds Shadens' hand.

*Sherwins' story*

After the two young men is shipwrecked for a week, they already built a house out of wood, they hunt and cook food (most of them are birds) and use fur for clothes. One day, the sun is setting and they're at the beach watching it.

They take a glance at each other and they lean close to one another, then BAM! Kiss. They rub each others heads, tongues dance in mouths, and then they get dirty on the beach.

*Narrarors' POV*

Johnathan and Sherwin look up from their books to their eyes. Johnathan hooded his eyes in a flirty way. Sherwin shuts his boom and uses it to cover his face. Johnny chuckles at sherrys' action, walks up from his seat, leans down to Sherwins' face and pecks his cheek.

"You're so cute."

Sherwin smiles and face to the floor while blushing.

"You're even cuter when you blush."

"Aww! Johnny!" Red haired Sherry hugs his boyfriend. The starbucks employees who are all girls (5 of them) awe at the moment the boys are in.

"Gosh they're so cute!"

"I know right? I love my job, I wish more boy couples come here everyday."

"Me two."

Hey everyone, author here! It's been a week since I haven't update, I'm in my new home and there's a lot of stuff to unpack and my parents needs to find a right school for me to go to. I arrived in 2/10/18 and I was 2 days late for my update. My apologies😟 I hope you like this chapter and there's more coming. Plz like, share, and follow me🙏 See u soon❤