❤6❤

After the day when Thomas tries to make his move which gone wrong, Nadia and Frank drags him into the janitors closet to have a serious talk with him.

"Gay? What do mean you're gay for Sherwin?!" Nadia has over a hundreds of questions she wanted to ask. But she already asked them to Thomas and he already answer them.

"I told you, I realized that when I seen him and Johnathan together. That got me jealous so..."

"You mean to tell me that you started to like Sherwin because you're jealous of Johnathan who's all over him?" Frank corrects.

"Mhmm." Thomas nods in agreement.

"Well that's unexpected." Nadia replies. "Honestly I have a better idea; break them up and we both get what we wanted: you be with Sherwin and I'll be with Johnathan. Deal?" The girl hold out a hand waiting for a shake.

"Deal." Thomas shakes Nadias' hand and brainstorm a plan to break the boys up.

***

In class, Johnathan and Sherwin is paired up to work on a poem for a grade. They both thinking about something romantic that represents their relationship but if they do that then it'll show everyone a sign that they're dating. So right now they're thinking of ideas.

"Hmm... This is going to be one interesting project that's due in two days. Any ideas Sherry?"

"Hmm well, there has to be something that has something to do with our hearts."

"Wait stop there! You said something about our hearts?"

"Yeah why?"

I think I have an idea. But I'm gonna need little heart to cone out really quick."

Sherwins' heart pounds so fast it pops out and rubs his face with its own face.

"Hey! Hey! Little one listen, since you're a heart, we need your help. To give us a couple of tips about a heartbeat poem."

"Hmm. That's gonna be tough." The heart says. Yeah it can speak. "But I'm gonna need some help from YOUR heart."

"Wha-?" Johnathans' heart pounds fast, pops out, gasp and hugs Sherwins' heart. "Hello sweetie. Looks like we have work to do."

"You betcha!"

So the hearts grab pencils and begin to write.

***

Heartbeat

I'm getting tired of reality.
I know I'm not the only one,
I know that you are too.
But why does it have to be all stuck inside
And feel so empty at the same time.
You can't scream emptiness
But you can't feed it with anything either.
It's because it takes all the space inside,
Like a balloon instead of a heartbeat.

I wish it didn't have to hurt so much
So I could fly away
But the pain keeps my mind focussing
On my true basic needs,
Cuddling being the first one.

I'm so cold inside, I'm shivering and
All I want is to curl up in someone's heart
Hearing the drum of his whole life.
Being inside and hiding
So I can be ugly when I cry
And too loud when I scream
And I may never feel alone

Because.

I am from the inside world,
Where feelings are free,
Where lies don't exist
The inside world
Where I belong.

Maybe we are just heartbeats.

The class cheers at sherwins' speech about the heartbeat poem.

"That's fantastic boys! You both get A+!"

Sherry and Johnny high five and take their seats. The only one that doesn't enjoy the presentation is of course Nadia. She has a F for not participate and don't care about her grades.

Hey guys author-chan here, I'm not gonna update in a while because I'm gonna move and there's a lot to do. But when you see my update you'll know that's the time I made it to my location to my new home. See you soon and I hope you like the chapter ❤