❤10❤

One night after the break up, the hearts of Johnathan and Sherwin track each other down to the park and when they see each other, they embrace.

"Oh I don't want this to continue!" Sherrys' heart cries.

"Me neither!" Johnnys' heart sobs. "They were meant for each other 'cause that kiss was a mistake!"

"I know! We need to get them back together. I have a plan."

***

*2 weeks later*

Sherwin and Johnathan sit in their seats. (separated) While reading their books, they've been thinking about the good times; the first time when they set eyes on each other, Johnny restore Sherrys' heart, hang out, confess love, making out, other romantic things.

Johnathan tries to get to reading but ends up staring at Sherwin and making sure no ones looking, including the teacher.

*Sherwins' pov*

I tried to read my book that I'm stuck reading; a gay romantic one that reminds me about Johnathan. Johnathan... I love you... I miss you... I need you...

***

In cheerleading class for Nadia, she's been sitting in the bleachers instead of practicing with her cheers. She has her head facing down in shame about her plan breaking Sherwin and Johnathan up. It made things worse not only for the boys, but for herself. She thought being in a relationship with Johnathan would make her happy since the only one she had left in her life is her strict father.

"*sigh* I can't believe this... I made the biggest mistake of my life. Worse than embarrassed a girl whose trying to express herself. I must do what's right."

Nadia takes her phone out of her purse and text Thomas and Frank in s group chat text message.

Hey guys, about Sherwin and Johnathan... I want them to go back together. I want what's right and I wanna change no matter what others or my dad says. Plz guys? I'm ready to face consequences! That's a VOW!