❤11❤

Sherwin lays on the ground and lays His head on the tree facing to the sky, thinking about Johnathan. And after what happened earlier.

*Flashback*

Sherwin hugs his books to his chest while walking to the final period for the day until... He gets a snatch to the janitors'  closet to his right. The room is dark until the lights turn on and there's Nadia, Thomas, and Frank.

"Hey Sherwin, we need to talk." Naida looks nervous but she's ready to face consequences.

"About what?" Sherwin looks pissed about what the cheerleading girl did; kissing Johnathan and succeed her goal.

"Look I know you're upset. But... What I did was wrong. I do wanna be with Johnathan but you are the right match for him. I was desperate to have true love. I was selfish. No can change your heart. In fact, you gotta miss him."

"I do miss him. Plus I never expect this from you; apologize and admit why you try to tear the relationship up. Thank you, Nadia. I forgive you." Sherwin holds his arms out, waiting for an embrace. Nadia hugs the redhead boy with a tear escaping her eye.

"You should go back to Johnathan, he misses you so much."

*End of flashback*

Sherwin smiles at the memory from an hour ago. But the smile fades when Johnathan comes to mind. The ginger boy lays his head against the tree once again with a clear tear running down his cheek. Thought Johnathan doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore after the breakup. Sherwin turns his head to the left, Johnny's there the whole time. He walks next to the redhead and sits next to him.

"Hey."

"H-hey."

"Listen I see what happened, you crying and I just wanna see if you're okay."

"I-I'm fine! I-I-I am really. But not exactly a 100%. Because of you inside my head, I couldn't get over. And Johnny before anything else, I wanna say I'm sorry I dumped you, and... I miss you so much. Can you forgive me?"

Before Johnathan could answer, he notices a tear on Sherwin's freckle cheek, so he uses his thumb to wipe it away.

"Of courses. I miss you too. And you wanna know that's the best part of today? I've got the chance to fall in love with you all over again."

Sherwin smiles and leans towards to Johnny's' lips. And johnny leans his lips to Sherwin's. During the make-out section. Their hearts flow in the air and watches. They beat smoothly. Heartbeat. What a lovely sound.