Sixth laught

When the concert ended, Alice grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me toward the back of the stage.

- Where do we go?

- To meet the boys. Denys told me that they told him that they wouldn't mind spending time with us once they had signed the records.

I swallowed and nodded. At that time I wasn't going to be alone with Kurt, but I'd also meet Krist and Dave. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Alice and I went running to the couch where we were before the concert and we sat down to wait, since Denys went by and told us that the boys were going to leave in a few minutes to go to sign in the street and then they would enter from new.

My hands were sweating so much that I kept scrubbing them against my worn jeans. It wasn't until Alice cleared her throat that I realized she was staring at me.

- Something happens? -I said.

- That if something happens? Are you really asking me that? Kurt fucking Cobain has been watching you and smiling at you throughout the fucking concert and you're here as if nothing. Are you aware that you'll see him? That he's going to be in front of you? That you're going to touch him?

- Alice, calm down. -I laughed- You look like a hysterical fan.

- That's what I am.

- Well, the truth is that... I could say that I've already met Kurt.

- What? When? -she was open-mouthed.

- Before, when I went to drink water to the bathroom. When I opened the door I collided with him, but we barely spoke.

The moment that Alice was going to react to what she had just heard was interrupted by the laughter of Krist, who appeared in front of us accompanied by Dave and Kurt. The latter put his eyes on me and smiled at me, so I did the corresponding return smile.

- Hey Narel! Did you like the concert?

The blonde overtook his friends until he was in front of me. Alice was going to faint at any moment and I began to enjoy how funny the situation was.

- It was great guys. -I smiled.

- Dave, Krist, she's Narel. I don't know where she came from or why she is here, but apparently she isn't very good at facing forward while walking. -he laughed.

The guys gave me two kisses, except for Kurt, who just looked at us with a smile on his face.

- Nice to meet you. -I whispered- She's Alice, it's thanks to her that I'm here and that I could see the concert.

- He... He.. Hello. -she stuttered.

- Guys, people are waiting. -said Denys.

After listening to that, I sat back on the couch, assuming they were going out and it would probably take a while for them to come back.

- Denys, postpone the signing of records until tomorrow night, please. -said Kurt sitting next to me- I'm a little tired and I think we should rest now.

Alice's boyfriend nodded and went out the door to warn all the fans who were waiting anxiously for the Nirvana kids to make their signature on the records.

- Well... Who wants a beer?

After saying that, he turned his face and our eyes connected again.

"Narel, this has just started" I said to myself.