Thirteenth opportunity

- No one can save me from anything...

Kurt's gaze fixed on the ground and his tone of voice became much more serious. I still remember the look on his face and how badly I felt inside. I didn't expect to hear that, after all, we were in 1992 and it's assumed that in that year he was happy.

- Don't say that.

- It's the truth Narel. Nobody can help me, not even you.

- Why not?

- Because if I wasn't able to meet you more and meet you when I should have done it, it's impossible for me to get you to stay with me to "try to save me". -he made quotes with his fingers in these last two words.

- I didn't let myself be found. Don't blame yourself for everything Kurt.

"Everything's my fault, I'll take all the blame."

He remained silent without looking at me, rubbing his hands against each other incessantly.

- Listen to me. -I said- We both did it wrong, okay? But we can change it. Let me enter your life and I'll stay, I promise, but you have to let me help you.

- And how do you think you can do it? Why are you so sure?

- Because I know what a life without you is and I have the opportunity for that to change.

We both looked at each other in silence.

- The first thing is that you leave the heroine and...

- Why do you know that I kick?

- I know everything Kurt, luckily or unfortunately I know everything.

- Fuck...

He buried his hands in her hair as he sighed heavily.

- It's the only thing that calms me down, you know? My stomach hurts a lot and it's the only thing that makes me not want to shoot myself as soon as I wake up in the morning.

- Believe me I know... You need to distract yourself, why don't you take a break from Nirvana for a while?

- I thought about it, but I'm sorry for all the people who have already bought their tickets, I don't want people to waste their money.

- Postpone all concerts.

- Do you think people won't back down?

- By God, you're Kurt Cobain, open your eyes. Nirvana is the best band of the moment. I'm sure they'll understand.

- Well... Maybe I'll try. -he smiled on the side - Listen Narel, what do you think if when you get the high you come to my house and we talk everything starting from scratch? I want you to tell me more about you about this supposed trip in time that you have done. That is, after what you have taught me and I believe you, but I'm very curious and...

- Of course, don't worry. -I smiled interrupting him.

- Thanks for worrying about me.

Kurt came over and placed a small kiss on my forehead. Since that day, I can assure you that kisses on the forehead are one of the most beautiful and special forms of affection that exist.