Chapter 5

- R y a n -

I rolled out of bed and threw my robe on, yawning. The time on my alarm clock read 10:04. I sighed wiping my face, fatigued. Last night completely drained me out surprisingly. I dragged my feet to Sofia's room and knocked on the door then entered after I realized I didn't care if I got permission or not. She was knocked out, half of her body positioned off the bed and the other hidden beneath the covers. Her hair was all over the place as were her pillows. I laughed as I left her room.

"Morning ladies", I smiled indicating to the maids presently placing more breakfast onto the table. I passed my mom, resting a kiss on her forehead then took my place where I always sat. Facing mom.
"Well you're in a good mood", she remarked fascinated by how wide my smile was. I shrugged immediately rushing in on the mountain of blueberry pancakes, syrup oozing like lava. Loved these.
"Great night?"
"Yep", I smiled then reciprocated the question. She only smiled.

About twenty minutes later, Sofia entered the dining room. She wore a satin velvet robe and matching slippers. Her hair was hidden beneath a towel. She looked battered. Aw poor her.
"Morning", she smiled sitting a few seats away from me. She rolled her eyes at me then nodded at my mother.
"Morning", my mother exclaimed enthusiastically with a smile.

There was silence as Sofia dug through the bowl of fruits. "So how was the dinner?"
"It was so romantic. Oh that reminds me, Ryan your father wants you and Sofia to fly out there Friday to spend the weekend with him."
I groaned tilting my head back. "Really? Sofia too?"
"Ryan", she scolded tutting. She turned to Sofia smiling apologetically. Her eyebrows knitted together as if thinking about something.
"You guys seriously need to bond, you know become friends", she suggested.
"No", Sofia exclaimed before I could begin whining and begging not to be stuck with her. I mean, we had great sex and all but that doesn't mean we were you know, 'cool'.
"Yeah, what she said", I agreed with her for the first time.
"Golfing sounds like a great bonding experience", she ignored both of our pleas.
"Mom, please don't", I begged, my hands in a praying motion. I was begging. Me?
"Too late", she continued ignoring my pouting. "You're bonding today I don't care."

Sofia and I both pulled away from the table, looking at each other in surprise then at my mother. She smiled, arching a brow without even looking up. "Already?" Sofia and I both stomped up the stairs, avoiding each others glare as we slammed our bedroom doors shut.

-

I groaned adjusting the white visor onto my head. The peach pink Nike golf shirt I wore along with the white golf pants and peach pink tennis didn't protect me from the hot sun. It was scorching today almost 120 degrees. I adjusted my white gloves checking the time. What is taking this girl so long? Finally, I saw a golf cart in the distance. Hopefully, that was Sofia and Mr. Butler.

Hopefully.

Yes it was.

Sofia wore this a half cut white golf Nike shirt strap shirt with a short white Nike golf skirt knee high socks and white shoes. Her hair was in a high ponytail beneath her black and white visor. She actually looked a bit attractive.

Ew.

I pointed to the watch on my hand as I got into the golf cart with them. "What took you so long?" I asked her. "Playing", she answered staring into the distance. Oh wow. I had no response to that so I remained silent.

There was another girl on our golf course. She was also fuckable. Her name was Hailey and she was from New York not that I cared about where she was from or anything but she was new so I might as well ask.
I left Sofia with Mr. Butler and flirted with Bailey or whatever it was again. I held my golf club and swung hard, immediately hitting my target. She then swung and hit hers but not as hard.
Ha! Someone's getting their walls demolished tonight.

Sofia got out of the golf cart lightly swinging a golf club. Dailey and I took a step back so that we wouldn't get hurt by her outrageous swinging. I watched as she adjusted the straps on her gloves then swung missing the little golf ball.
Instead of continuing my conversation with Railey, I went to help Sofia. I stood behind her and showed her 'hands on' how to swing. This was probably really inappropriate but Mr. Butler pretended not to see anything. Cool.
"Use your hips too", I said behind her, placing my hands over hers.
"Okay, I got it", She whispered looking back at me. I took a step back and watched my student shedding imaginary tears. They grew up so fast. She leaned forward a bit, revealing some of her underwear to me. I don't know if it was done purposely or accidentally but I enjoyed the show nevertheless. She swung and the ball flew into the sky, almost as high as mine. Mr. Butler applauded her as she turned to me lightly swinging the club again. "And thats how you do it", she smiled.
"Is that a challenge dork?" I questioned watching as she smirked. "Accepted." I picked up my club and dropped another ball on the grass, immediately swinging. The ball flew into the sky a few distance a way, along with a few pieces of land. Sofia dropped a ball then did the same that I had but hers went a bit further than mines. I stopped and looked at her.
"You're beating me at my own game", I remarked unbelievably.
"The student has become the master", she winked looking up at the sun. "Its like what 3 or 4 o'clock?"
"4", I replied tapping my watch.
"This sun is really hot", she said. I agreed. We got into the golf cart and drove home but once we were outside the house, Sofia stopped me from getting inside.
"Wanna have some fun?" She asked quietly so Mr. Butler wouldn't hear.
"You're taking me to a library?" She rolled her eyes dragging me towards the garage.
"My car? My car?" I asked hysterically, pointing to myself.
"Please?" In a swift movement, she dangled her bra in front of me. I blinked, my mouth agape in shock. How did she-Is that her bra? "Your car?"
"Yeah...", I responded unconsciously. She smiled getting into the passenger seat of my black four door Bentley.

"Heres the directions", she tapped an address into the GPS then leaned back. Her breasts made it kinda hard to concentrate on driving when I really just wanted to fuck.

Again.