- 1 5 -

- S o f i a -

I ran my fingers through my hair, detangling the strands with ease. I tried straightening my hair for the first time and I couldn't tell whether it looked good or bad so I asked. "Is my hair okay?" I asked them both. Dad gave me a smile and a thumbs up whiles Ryan completely avoided my question.
Great. I probably looked like a dumbass.
"We're late thanks to you ye royal pain-in-the ass-ness", Ryan said as dad ushered us out and into the car. I giggled, punching him lightly. Jerk.
As we sat in the car, I just couldn't help myself from informing them on the restaurant we were having dinner at.
"Its like really popular and luxurious and all that stuff", I remarked, playing with my hair.
"We know", Ryan and his father both said at the same time. I whimpered deciding to shut up. Once kids and their dad team up on you, theres just no mercy.
-
"Ah, right this way", the man in the fancy tux smiled leading us. He had his hand behind his back and the other placed right up below his chest. His black hair was slicked back revealing such...handsome features and he was...an American.
We had great seats, where we were able to look down at the beautifully illuminated city beneath. Romantic...my ass but it must've cost a lot to get a reservation here nevertheless these seats.
"Someone will come to take your order right away", he gave us a warm smile before disappearing. As soon as he left, another man in the same apparel appeared out of thin air.
Woah.
That was quick.
His name was Adao, adorable and he was quite handsome. The way he smiled and spoke, it was obvious he's been doing this for a while. After he went over the wondrous dishes, it was all up to me so I decided to order something extraordinary for us all. "Try something new", I suggested to the guys. Adao's face lit up, surprised.
"The Feijoada is a great dish, you will love it. Is that all?" I nodded, winking at Ryan who also nodded.
"Yes, thank you", I watched as he rushed off to wherever he was heading. I mean, I wouldn't know.
"Well..Im thirsty", Ryan finally sighed, leaning all the way back in his seat. He turned his head slightly, smiling a wee bit at the sight down there.
"There's wine", dad suggested , retrieving the bottle of wine which sat in a bucket of ice. I shrugged. Wine was definitely not my thing. Champagne maybe but not wine.
"Cool."
He poured into his own wine glass then into Ryan's then stopped when he reached mines. He arched a brow at me, questioning with his eyes. I shook my head, leaning back in my seat just to catch a quick glance at the view.
"This is cool", Ryan said to me softly. I nodded, making a face at him. He grinned and for the first time, I realized how adorable his smile was. Maybe it was because I seldom saw it or cared about it at all. Not that I cared about him now...just sex.
"It really is", I responded.
It was quiet up until the food arrived. The boys made jokes mostly about how the food looked and gave concrete details on why they shouldn't eat it.
"I think they've got the wrong order", dad joked, laughing.
"Is that a tentacle?" Ryan asked poking at it with his fork. He dropped it and pushed the plate away from him. They were acting like little girls such drama queens.
"See", I said stuffing a spoonful of the beans in my mouth. Honestly, my taste bugs were throwing a fiesta. I moaned, closing my eyes and trying to pinpoint where the burst of flavor came from.
"Oh my god, she just ate the tentacle", Ryan gagged. I opened my eyes shooting him a look. Well, it took a while but I finally got them to eat it. They enjoyed it of course.
"Actually tastes good", Ryan said first. I nodded, patting myself on the back. He gave me this neutral look, one that I've never seen before.
"I agree. Good job Sofie", Dad smiled reaching over and rubbing my back. Good girl. I smiled even harder, giving myself props for choosing such a great dish. "So whats for dessert?"
Just when I was about to answer, I felt Ryan's hand on my thigh. Such a bad boy. "Well...I haven't gotten that far yet", I took a sip of my water trying to keep a straight face. Ryan's hand was under my dress, tugging at my underwear which he eventually pulled to the side.
"Ryan, what do you think we should have for dessert?" I asked him. He looked deep in my eyes and shrugged.
"You're the expert", he simply replied rubbing my clit beneath the table, making me wetter than I already was.
I nodded, biting my lip and squeezing my thighs together. His fingers were in me, penetrating my walls. "Hmm..." I couldn't focus on what we should try for desert. I held his hand, holding in a moan.
"How about a triple chocolate mousse?" I finally suggested out of breath. Dad and Ryan both agreed not like they had a choice or anything.
"I'll be right back", Dad pulled away from the table and disappeared, holding his phone to his ear. Oh he had a phone call. Cool. I opened my legs wider, shutting my eyes and letting out a soft moan.
"Does it feel good?" Ryan whispered, nibbling my earlobe. Holy shit.
"Yeah", I moaned, looking into his lustful eyes. Damn how I wanted to kiss him but that would blow my cover. He kept pumping until finally, my walls tightened around his fingers and...I bit down hard on my bottom lip.
Like the weirdo that he was, he licked my cum off of his finger. He was such a freaky one, I loved it.
"Sorry", dad's voice returned. I nodded innocently as he took his seat.
-
Dessert was great. Ryan finished first then me then dad in our competition.
"Dad, you really suck", I told him laughing. He shook his head, sipping some wine. Ryan gave me a fist bump laughing at my joke.
"Funny", he said pointing to me. I grinned triumphantly.
"So, is there anything going on between you two?" Dad suddenly asked out of the blue. Ryan and I both turned from each other and stared at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. Oh no.
"I mean, January you guys just couldn't stand each other but now..."
We both shrugged our shoulders at the same time. "I guess things change", Ryan simply said. I nodded agreeing with him.
"Are you sure you're not dating?" Dad asked.
"Definitely not", I responded.
"Definitely not", Ryan also said at the same time. I laughed unable not to. Either Im rubbing off on him or he's just mocking dad.
"Well, if you were...I'd be really cool with it but I don't know how your mom would react."

How your mom would react

Those words were stuck in my head even when we left. She would probably cut me off, sending me back from where I came. Then I wont be able to see Ryan anymore.

But we're not dating.

Its just sex.

But isn't that still just as bad...or worst?