- 3 0 -

- R y a n -

House arrest was the absolute worst. You couldn't go anywhere, call anyone, none of that and I hated being on it. I couldn't even sneak out because mom had security posted all over the house. Its stuff like this that made me dislike living with her. I glanced at the ankle bracelet on my leg then back at my smiling mother. "Seriously?"
"Its nothing really, I just don't trust you", she told me, speed walking around the house apparently in a rush.
"Where the hell did you get a fucking ankle bracelet?" I asked anger taking over my tongue. A fucking ankle bracelet. What the fuck!
She turned sharply, her eyebrows raised surprised. She hated when I swore. "Watch your language"

It was quiet for a second. I mean she couldn't possibly think that I was going to apologize. A few more seconds passed before she spoke again, answering my first question, "I work with law officials, of course I could get one."
"Thats not cool", I pointed my finger to her chest and she simply rolled her eyes, continuing on her way.
"I don't care Ryan, The Roberts' daughter was just a bit too much. Aren't you afraid you might have some kind of-"
"Some kind of what?" I stopped walking, folding my arms as she shook her head. She couldn't say it.
"Nothing", she spun around and placed a kiss on my forehead. We were at the door already. I wanted to watch her put that code in. She placed her hand onto the touch panel I never noticed until just now resulting in the door opening. We were welcomed by two huge strangers dressed in black suits.
"Hey", I waved. I didnt know that my situation was that serious. She's acting like a bitch but she's not one. She just has a lot of power.
"Bye honey", she chuckled then was escorted out. I placed my head in my hands tugging my own hair. This is a fucking jail cell. I needed a phone to call dad. Mom took my phone and also my secret phone and no one in their right minds would lend me their phone except Sofia. If she actually had one but if she did, she never used it.
I jogged up the stairs and rapped on her door then hit myself in the head before simply going in. I never knocked. Well, at least not on this door.

"Sofie, Sofie" I called shutting the door behind me. The room was vacant except for a few clothes on the bed. Could she be in the bathroom? Only one way to find out. I tiptoed to the bathroom and kicked the door open, water splashed when I did. Sofia was in the bathtub enjoying her soak like royalty.
"Hey there", I smiled towering over her. Her hands held both sides of the tub as if the shock was still in her body. She looked up into my face as if wanting to lunge at me.
Aha.
I sat on the edge of the tub and looked around. It was dark, there were scented candles, rose petals in the water and basically all the ingredients you needed for a hot date.
"By yourself?" I asked.
She grinned then turned towards me, her head and hands lying on my lap. "Yes, but since you're here do you want to join?" Why did I have a feeling that she would pull me in if I declined?
"I just came to see if you had a phone", I stated getting up. Sofia sat in the tub and brushed her hair back, her perky breasts greeting me just as I was about to leave.
"I do have a phone but mom told me not to give it to you", she smiled creating a little whirlpool in the water with her finger. I turned towards her, smiling at how incredibly intelligent she was. If she wanted something, she was going to get it. Without saying anything, I removed my shirt and pulled down my baggy sweatpants. "I think I could persuade you."
"Oh, you can?" she smiled looking up at me again.
"I don't think I should lose the briefs", I said getting into the tub. She got onto her hind legs and let me lie down then sat on me. "They're gonna come off anyway", she said right before her lips began moving with mines.
I don't know how but whenever she kissed me -touched me even- I would get hard.
The water splashed onto the ground a bit when we switched positions. I didn't want to be too spontaneous at the moment, I wanted this to be different.
"You really do have beautiful eyes", I said softly to her caressing her face with my finger. She smiled, blushing. I trailed my finger down her chest then it disappeared beneath the water. My briefs were taken with the waves that we created. Looking into her eyes, I slowly took her into a different world. Her eyes fluttered as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"What?" I asked into her ear, my hands caressing her thighs beneath the water. My lips kissed her shoulder then her neck slowly stroking. Her hands were at my hips, nails digging into my skin and her legs positioned onto my shoulder. I smiled, laying my head in the crook of her neck. Sofia's hand moved up to my hair which she tugged at, painfully. I kissed her lips softly, my hand pressed onto the tile above her head for more support.
"Ryan, I'm-"
I kissed her some more, my free hand pressing on the back of her head trying to get deep into her mouth. That wasn't the only thing I was trying to get deep in. "Oh fuck", she gasped pulling away from my lips before clutching my hair in her fingers and moaning. Her voice bounced off of the tiles. I grinned sinking my teeth into her collarbone, a bit lost in the moment. The grip she had on my hair tightened and so did her body. She shuddered.
We swapped positions again. Sofia pressed her lips onto mine harboring a smile."Did you enjoy it?" I asked as she leaned in some more, mere centimeters from my lips. She grinned gazing into my eyes as her hands wrapped around my neck. Her eyes twinkled.
"It was ok", she answered with a smirk. Her voice lowered into a sexy type of way as she gripped my hair. "But baby, I thought you only liked to fuck?"
The way her voice changed was bringing me back into the mood. I sank my nails into her hips. "Sometimes I like to mix it up", I purred.
She smiled, licked her lips then got up. "I'll go get the phone for you sir." She leapt out of the tub, her hand clutching a towel. I planted a spank on her right ass cheek, biting my bottom lip.
"Sofie! Sofie!" I heard my moms voice downstairs. Fuck I thought. Sofia didn't even bother, she just grinned like a dummy and opened the bathroom door, exiting.

"Coming!"