Outsmarting the Player

"Be not afraid of greatness,some are born great,some achieve greatness,and some have greatness thrust upon 'em" -William Shakespeare 

Basically,I've been living in that quote ever since I got my first scar when I was 4. My dad used to tell me that I am more than what I am or what I think I am. And I never really understood that when I was a kid. I'm already 17 and my dad still reminds me of that quote. He never really failed on encouraging me. 

Ohmygod. I'm so sorry for being rude.

I'm Andie Erin S. Hastings. You are now probably thinking that I'm some kind of a boyish girl who stays under the radar. No. Not really. My life's not like the books,it's DEFINITELY NOT cliche. 

I have an older brother,his name's Chad. And again,we're not the kind of siblings who fight over and over again. My brother and I really get along so well. We like the same stuff. Well,except for girls. 

I AM A GIRL BY THE WAY. 

Not to brag or anything,but I am the head of Illyria's Volleyball team. And actually,I'm not popular about it. I am popular but not "SO POPULAR" I'm just known because of my brother. He's like a god to all the girls in my school which is a little weird because I think my brother's the biggest jerk on the planet. 

Anywhoo,stay and bear with me along the process of the whole highschool thing.