Chapter 4 // The Beauty and the Beast's First Meeting

Andie's POV 

As we walk along the hallways of Illyria at freaking 7pm,suddenly,all the things that happened today finally sunk in my whole system. I am doing this for my brother. I am now a dude. A hot dude? A smart guy? A gentleman? What will I call myself as a dude? Uhm..a gentleman smart guy? Yeah maybe that fits me. Now that I'm finally a guy,I have to be honest that it's kinda hard though.

Well,maybe for me. 

Because I'm a girl and I'm only pretending to be a guy and being that person is really a headache. I mean cmon,you don't expect a girl to squish her boobs just to look like a guy. I have to wear this wig which is a total ich to my scalp. And these clothes! Maaan do they suck.

I'm only 5'5. For a girl,I look tall. But then,now that I'm pretending to be a guy,I look small. 

There are a lot of issues being a guy,and right now..I can say,I am a witness to that.

"Okay,so the dorm manager to the boys' dorm area finally gave us the key. Duke's room is on the second floor,room 257. Here are the keys," Cass handed me the silver keys which has red linings around it. I quickly grabbed it from her and eventually exhaled a huge amount of carbon dioxide.

"Wait,how about my old clothes? I mean,duh? I only have guy clothes here what about my bra's and panties? Oh,and tampons?!" Okay,I'm sorry for freaking out but,hello? I won't wear briefs! NOT EVEN IN A LIFETIME!

"No worries,we're gonna head to your house right after this and tell Mr. Hastings that you're gonna sleepover at my house tonight. We're gonna pack some undies and a pack of tampons okay?" Monique rubbed my back and opened the door to the boys' dorm. 

"Thanks guys,I owe you a lot!" I smiled. and looked down at the keys I was playing with.

"Aww Ands,you don't owe us. Seeing Duke cry like a girl is enough as your payment." Paul laughed.

Well,I do hope that'll happen.

"Okaaay,I'm gonna..gonna go there n-now? Here goes nothing!" I cheered. And I sucked.

My friends were waving bye and I quickly hid my phone inside my pocket and ran up to the second floor. As I was walking along the corridor of the second floor,I did not expect what I saw. There were a lot of guys laughing,playing frisbee,listening to music. In other words,IT WAS TOO LOUD FOR MY LIFE. So this is what they do at night? Never thought being a guy would be lame.

I walked pass all of them,careful on what I step on and who I look at. 

And then finally,room 257. There it is. 

"You can do this Andie" I told myself quietly. 

I hurriedly opened the door and saw Duke. He was shirtless. He was only wearing his gray sweatpants and ohh boy,he looks hot. Wait,what am I saying. I'm suppose to hate this guy. Plus,I'm being a girl right now. 

Duke was fixing his clothes,carefully putting it on his bed. But then he paused and looked at me. 

"Uhh sup?" I immediately spoke. 

"Sup. Uh,you're the transfer student?" he asked as he continued folding his shirts.

"Y-yes. What's your name?" I asked,putting the keys down on my supposed bed. 

"Duke Orsino" he offered a fist bump. So this is how guys get along at their first meeting? Just a fist bump? Well,when us girls introduce ourselves we immediately hug for no apparent reason.

I returned the fist bump and sucked on my voice. I made it manlier this time. 

"What's your name?" Duke asked. 

Wait,oh shit! I forgot to come up with a guy name. What am I gonna say. Shit shit. 

"Uh,I'm...I'm.." COME ON ANDIE! Think of something clever. Okay let's think. My whole name's Andie Erin Hastings. So...let's make it Eric.. ERIC WHAT?!

"I'm Eric...Ha..Eric Haynes?" he chuckled and rubbed his nape. "Are you sure about your name? Cause it looks like you're not" he laughed again which left me laughing in the most fake way. 

"Y-yes. I'm very sure I'm Eric Haynes" I smiled,fixing the comforter on my bed.

Fuck. This is only the first day and I'm already ruining it. Basically,I'm not ready. I don't have my fake background as a guy. What am I gonna tell him next? That my father's name's Jack Dawson?!

Face to the palm. Ugh.

"Okay Eric,so where are you from?" WHY DOES HE KEEP ON ASKING QUESTIONS!

"I'm from..Florida." oh great,just great Andie. You look so pale and you're suddenly from Florida? Where do you live? Under a basement?! "Oh,you're from Florida? It's kinda unusual to see people from Florida that looks whiter than the usual," he chuckled again. 

I'm making a fool out of myself. Just kill me.

I just chuckled along with him to remove the awkwardness at the atmosphere. "Hey,do you know Chad Hastings?" I asked. Of course I wanna get some details about how everything happened. Especially how did my brother's girlfriend end up sticking her tongue into Duke's tonsil.

"Hahaha! That fuckface? Yeah I know him. I made his nose go from straight to gay." 

HOW DARE HIM CALL MY BROTHER "FUCKFACE"?! I'm the only person who's allowed to say that to my own brother!

"Why would you punch him though? I heard you were making out with his girlfriend?" I should probably stop talking before I spill all the details. REMEMBER ANDIE! You're just a transfer student,how could a transferee already know about all this stuff. 

"Wow,news spread so fast. Even a transfer student knows what happened. Haha,well it wasn't exactly like that,Chad didn't know the whole story before he punched me." he said while putting on a shirt. 

Duke,why would you put on a shirt? Shirtless is a new thing. Please put that shirt away.

ANDIE! FOCUS! 

What does he mean 'the whole story'?

"Whole story?" I asked. 

"Yeah. You see,his girlfriend,Bianca,was--" he was cut off when one of his soccer friends came in our room. Ohmygod. Isn't 1 douchebag in a room enough? Why would Zachary Jones join his butt over here. Duke's clique is nothing but trouble. Trust me. Zachary Jones is one of his bestfriends and let me tell you something about Zach. He was Monique's ex boyfriend. 

They broke up because Zach was seen dating Alyssa Coleman in a movie theater. 

All these boys do is nothing but break girls' hearts. Don't they get tired of that? Sheesh.

"Woah there. Who's this nerd?" Well thank you Zach for that wonderful greeting. 

"Ha! He just moved in from Florida" Duke got up from his seat and offered Zach their secret handshake. "You play soccer?" Zach asked while playing with a dirty soccer ball. "Nah. I play volleyball" Wait why did I say that?! Oh shit. Now they'll think of me as gay or something. 

"Congrats Duke,your roommate's a fag!" they left the room while laughing their asses off. 

What an asshole.

I immediately took my phone out of my jeans and called Cass. "Hey! We're at your room right now. Your dad said he's fine about the sleepover thing" Cass greeted. Good. Now all I have to worry about is tomorrow. How will I accomplish this payback without my father worrying about where I am at night. "So,what's happening? Spill the beans!" Monique,apparently,stole the phone from Cass.

"You won't believe how much of a dick Duke and his friends are! They called my brother fuckface! Plus,they,basically,have a name for me now!" I whispered in a high tone. 

"What kind of name?" Paul started talking. 

"They called me faggot!" Even though I'm a girl,I'm still offended by that though. 

"Goodluck Andie! HAHAHA!" I heard all of them laughing which made them earn a bitch face from me. "You guys are the best" I said,sarcastically. "C'mon Ands,it couldn't get any worse,right?" Cass spoke. 

"Yeah..I hope so." I sighed. 

What else could happen during my stay here? *sigh* I better eat. 

-
A/N

Hmm do you think Duke and Andie would get along in the next couple of days?

Read,Vote and Comment!

Loveyou,xo.