Chapter 7 // You Can't Stop the Player from Getting What He Wants

Andie's POV

I have 15 minutes before 7 and I'm still packing my things. I gotta admit, I'm loving this two identity thing. I mean,I look like one of those girls who are so badass with their undercover mission. 

"I'm like Charlie's Angels combined!" I giggled.

I placed my laptop inside my bag and I also kept 3 chick flick dvds inside. "Just in case" I told myself. I went inside my bathroom and started to turn myself into a boy again. I darken my brows to make me look manlier. I emphasized my jawline for me to look kinda tough. 

I went inside my room again to get some of my guy clothes. 

Hmm,I think a simple sweatshirt and jeans would do. I don't wanna wear shorts,they'd see that I have perfectly waxed legs and they'd think I have girl legs. I went back to my bathroom and changed into my guy clothes. 

"Perfect" I smiled to myself. 

I locked my door and made sure I texted my brother before I go. 

"I'll sleep early. Make sure you kiss dad for me! Night bro" I sent. 

I placed the strap of my bag on my shoulder and opened my window. I step out of it and stayed on the roof. I closed my window and silently jumped out of the roof. This is like Mission Impossible all over again. I smirked. 

Since I have no car and my dad doesn't want me to use my Triumph Motorbike,then I had to walk. Now don't get me wrong,my school is so neeear to my house so it'll take me just 10 minutes if I'll walk. I checked my phone and got no text from anybody. There goes my social life. 

-

At exactly 7:05,I arrived at the boys' dorm area. 

I ran to my room and as soon as I got there,Duke was sitting in front of his study table. 

"You're 5 minutes late man!" Duke dropped his pen and faced me. "Well sorry,my..my g-girlfriend won't stop kissing me" I made up another lie. Dear Lord,please forgive me for a pile of lies I've been saying for these couple of days. 

"Ugh dude. I didn't ask for details" he shook off in disgust. 

"So? What happened? Have you talked to Andie?" he added,suddenly became interested. 

What am I gonna say? I haven't prepared a list about my likes and dislikes. Wait,why am I even planning to tell him my likes and dislikes? I don't even want him to court me or something. 

"Uh y-yes. I have. And uhm..she...she told me everything" I dropped my things near my bed and sat on it. "Really? What did she say?" he moved to his bed and you can really see the eagerness in his eyes. 

"Well,uhm. She said..she likes.." What do I like? Should I pretend to like something? Or..

"She likes what?" he asked. 

"Andie likes...cheese!" face to the palm. 

You could have come up of something better! My inner voice retorted. Well sorry! I panicked!

"Cheese?" Duke gave me the what-the-fuck look. 

"Y-yeah! She said she likes it veeeery much! Her favorite's uhm...gouda! Yes! Gouda Cheese" I smiled sheepishly. This is how you'll know I'm lying,when I'm smiling sheepishly. Unsure of what I'm saying. That is why I am such a bad liar.

"Gouda Cheese? Wow. I didn't think that would be the information I'll get." he awkwardly spoke. 

Believe me,we're on the same page.