Chapter 2 // Planning the payback

Andie's POV

Okay,Duke Orsino. Hmm,what do I know about guys his kind? I really don't know much about him. All I know is,he's just like my brother. He's also a player,he plays with girls' hearts. He plays soccer,of course. He's also mr. popular. I heard rumors about him before that he studied in London,but he never lasted there so he went back here. Oh boy,how I wish he just stayed there. 

I know,we both play ball. But then volleyball is completely a different department from soccer so we don't really have much of an encounter if that's what you call it. 

We talked once but it was just about the dirty soccer balls on the open field that Coach Davis wants to get rid off. So,Coach asked me to talk to him about it. Believe it or not,he wasn't a snob. He wasn't a douche. He's normal,I guess? But when I see him and his soccer friends along the hallway,he acts different. As if he's the king,and the campus is his teritory. 

"Yo Andie!" I turned to my left to see my three friends waving at me. Oh yes,I have friends. 

Two of them are girls,and one of them is a dude who's gay. Let me introduce you to my wolfpack (kidding) That blondie wearing jeans and a black vneck shirt is Cass. The brunette wearing that floral dress is Monique. And my favorite,Paul. He's gay. HE'S A FABULOUS GAY.

"Hey," I waved back. 

"What do you mean hey? Aren't you gonna spill the details of what happened earlier?" I knew it,news spread so fast especially when popular kids at school get in trouble. "How do you know about that?!" I act surprised and chuckled. "Well,who wouldn't? Two of the most popular guys in school got in a fight,of course news will spread faster than you saying 'spread'" Paul replied.

"You got a point" I nodded. 

"So? What happened?!" Cass shook my shoulders. 

"My brother saw this new girl he's dating,kissing Duke Orsino along the hallways." I murmured.

Everyone gasped as if it was new to them. "WHAT?! Omg. How can Duke do that?!" Monique joined in. "Well? What do you expect? Duke Orsino's known for being a total hot jerk." Cass answered.

"Whatever guys. Now all I want is to make that asshole pay for what he did to my brother. If you could only see how much he's in pain right now. I feel sorry for him" I butt in. Closing my eyes for ideas. How can I do that? I mean,Duke wouldn't talk to me. We are in a complete disaster right now. 

Here are the reasons why it would be awkward to talk to him.

First,we are completely different,he's popular and I'm not.

Second,he got in a fight with my older brother!

And third,he only talks to hot girls.

AND I'M NO HOTTIE!

"So,what are you gonna do now?" Paul asked holding my books for me. "I was thinking that I will kill him in his sleep. Is that possible?" We all laughed,I mean,I couldn't even kill an ant! 

"Okay,I got an idea," Paul said,sitting on a bench,"why don't you hire a dude who can befriend Duke and you know? get some secrets from him and then after that you can spill his deepest,darkest secret in front of the whole school" I gaped at him,processing his whole idea in my mind.

"But wait,isn't that a little absurd? I mean,who will we hire? And besides,when guys talk to each other,I think they will most probably talk about sports and girls not about secrets and what not" Monique also has a point.

"I think Monique's right" I said. 

"Well,how can we do it?" Paul asked.

"Oh,you know what they say,inside every girl is a boy" we all looked at Cass as if she's a psycho. "What do you mean?" I looked at her with my wtf face. "Well,you can pretend to be a boy and befriend him. I mean,you're still a girl so you can still use your girly communication skills when it comes to the serious stuff,that way he will spill his secrets without him knowing because he's already comfortable with you." Cass spoke as if she's talking about chemistry or something.

BUT OHMYGOD HER IDEA'S INSANE.

"No no no no no and NO! No way,I ain't doing it!" 

-

A/N 

Hmm,will Andie give up and do it? 

Read,vote and comment! 

Loveyou,xo.