Chapter 6 // "Oh boy"

Andie's POV

Okay,first of all why would Duke ask a favor from me? Second,why would he want to befriend Andie which is also ME. And lastly,is he planning something?

"Why do you want me to be friends with Andie?" I scratched my wig. 

"I don't know? I just find her interesting"

Okay,hold up. Did he just say he finds me interesting? Woah woah woah and woah! Why would I be interesting to him? I punched his face! That is something most guys would be mad for. 

"Interesting in what way? She punched your face,man." I raised a brow. 

"That's what got me interested. I mean,c'mon,all of the girls here in Illyria falls head over heels for me and then suddenly,this Andie Hastings punched me with her fist instead of free falling towards my charm." YOUR CHARM?! Whatever or wherever your 'so called charm' is,help me find it because I can't seem to find it either on your face or personality. 

"I don't know what's going on in your head but I'm pretty sure it's fucked up." I chuckled and then,he throwed the ball at my head again. "But don't tell this to others! If you will...I'm gonna...I'm gonna kick your ass" he attempted to sound horrifying. 

I don't know what's up in his ass but why wouldn't he want anyone to know?

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Dude,quit that. You're acting like a girl" Oh shit. So us girls are the only ones who roll their eyes?

I should've read the woman's dictionary. 

"Just be friends with her,ask her the things she likes and hates the most" he said while he was walking towards the door. "Is it just me or am I gonna look like a total creep if I ask her that" I said.

"Just do your best! And maybe,we can be best buds. Goodluck twiglet" he yelled before closing the door. 

This is my chance. All I have to do is tell him my likes and dislikes,I mean he doesn't even know that he's talking to THE Andie Hastings right now. And then after that,we can be best buds and he can tell me all his secrets. "Oh boy,this would be a hell of a week" I whispered to myself.

-

By 6:15 I immediately went to the campus' girls' locker room and switched to my girl clothes without anyone seeing. It's really hard living in two worlds. I brushed my hair and buttoned up my white button up shirt. I put on some lip balm and finally I wore my skinny jeans. 

At exactly 7 am,I went near the open field and just ate my breakfast there. My green tea flavored arizona and a ham and cheese sandwich really perks me up. 

*beep*

I was startled when my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket which caused me to drink my green tea rapidly. I coughed a couple of times and finally checked out my text message. 

Fr : Brotha 

Hey Sis,how was the sleepover? Let's get together at lunch. 

I have to admit,I sorta miss my breakfast with my dad and my brother. At this moment,you are now probably wondering why I never mentioned my mom. My mom died in a plane crash 2 years ago. We were devastated of what happened until now. My dad still pretends that my mom is still cooking breakfast for the three of us. Sometimes,when I get up from my bed at dawn,I would hear my dad playing their song. It's heartbreaking to see my father like that. He loves mom so much. 

I wish she was still here.

Anywaaaay,usually when I arrive at 7:20,there are already a lot of people here. But,it looks like I'm the only person here. When I finally finished my breakfast,I kept some of my books inside my bag and the next thing I saw awaken up my senses.