Y1

"...Yuri!" You smiled.

"Oh that's perfect.. I have an extra book for you." Yuri smiled, the other girls had walked off on their own paths.

You sat next to Yuri, "Is it okay if I sit here? You asked.

Yuri seemed a bit nervous, but nodded anyways. "Oh-uhm, yeah it's fine.."

You were reading a book called 'The Portrait of Markov', it's about this girl that runs from a Christian human experiment prison. The character meets her long lost sister and moves in, but then everything goes down. Some people from the human experiment prison go to chase her down, there was also something about limbs attaching to- well.. attaching to something.

It was really dark and creepy, you don't know why Yuri liked it, but you could look past that creepy side. You loved her for her, didn't you?

"Do like reading novels, Yuri?" You asked, flipping the page of your book.

"Yes, they're the only thing I'll read.." Yuri smiled.

"Why's that?" You asked, a little disappointed.

"Oh wait.. did I say the wrong answer?" Yuri suddenly looked a bit sad.

"No- no there is no wrong answer! I just.. well maybe you could try reading a variety of books?" You said softly.

"You mean I have to read manga?" Yuri faced her book.

"You don't have to to.." You shrugged.

All in all, the book was pretty okay. Yuri wanted you to read the rest of it at home, and Monika was calling you guys.

"It could be just our book we're reading!" Yuri smiled, a hopeful look in her eyes.

Yes= Y2

No= Y3