Y2

"I'll definitely read the rest of it. Unless you want to read the rest of it with just me?" You answered.

"We should read it together, I might spoil it or something." Yuri giggled, letting some of her feelings show.

You nodded, and slipped a bookmark on the page you had left. Then placing it in your backpack, you should take good care of this book.

Slinging the backpack around your shoulder(s), you turned to Yuri. "Hey, wanna walk home together?" You asked this so soon because apparently what Monika was calling you guys over for was to tell you that it was time to leave.

"Wh- we- oh-um..." Yuri was stuttering all over the place, blushing of extreme embarrassment. It was embarrassment, right? "Uh- well.. sure!" She managed to say.

She must've been really surprised, "I didn't expect you to say yes.. but this is cool!" You smiled.

The moment you said that, Yuri started packing up. "Do you live in a-a neighborhood or something?" She asked.

"Kinda." You shrugged.

It wasn't long until you two left the building and were both walking home, it was almost romantic in a way. But it didn't go the way you wanted it to, she didn't talk as much as you thought she would.

Then you realized- she was gazing at the scenery around you, and because you were so focused on her you didn't see how pretty the place was!

It seemed like the sun was shining all over everything, houses, trees, flowers, animals, pets..

And Yuri herself, she looked like she would fit right in the scenery. Cherry blossom tree petals stuck in her hair without her noticing it. It was cute.

You plucked the petals out of her purple long hair when she let out a squeak of surprise. "A-ahh! What are you doing?"

"Hold still, I'm getting plants out of your hair.." You responded, focusing on getting a particularly small one that didn't want to get out.

"Umm...okay.." Again, Yuri was blushing. It wasn't very surprising though, and eventually you actually got it out of her hair!

"Okay, see ya Yuri!" You waved as you both parted ways.

"Bye, (Y/N)!"

Go to New Guy