M1

"...Monika!" You smiled.

"Oh wow! That's a surprise!" Monika giggled. The other girls walked away, Yuri looking dissapointed, and Sayori seemed the same.

"So.. what books do you have to read?"
You asked.

"Sadly I don't have any books, but you could help me with the preparations in the festival!" Monika beamed.

"Yea, why not?" You grinned back.

The festival preparations, (or more Monika's part of it) were you had to look for poems online to recite. And make flyers, but that was more of Sayori's job.

"Hey, Monika, I really like this one." You pointed at the poem.

"Hey.. that is cool!" Monika agreed. "We can print it out, I wonder who the lucky person to read this is going to be?"

"I dunno.." You hoped it was you, after all.. you picked it out!

"Ya know, I was genually surprised when you told us that you wanted to join this club." Monika shrugged once you two sat down.

"Why's that?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Some reasons, I can't say.. it's too personal, but I wasn't expecting it. I really wasn't."

"Is that a good thing?" You asked.

"Sure! I've felt like the world is really boring for a long time. It's nice to see something unexpected!" Monika smiled.

You heard the printer whirr, then you grabbed the peice of warm paper that came out. The words of the poem you chose were in a perfect font.

"We should totally do this again!" Monika grinned.

Yes= M2

No= M3

(Also most chapters are short. Just sayin'..)