Two

"Look! There he is!" Charlotte laughed, pointing at the green chameleon who was next to some flowers.

I smiled. "Yes! He's such a good hider! Thank you for helping me find Pascal."

"You're welcome Rapunzel!"

"Charlotte, I think it's time we let Rapunzel go see Flynn now," the boy said.

"Oh. Okay." She sighed, clearly upset.

"We can come back tomorrow. I promise."

"Yay! Will I see you again tomorrow, Punzie?"

Smiling at the little girls nickname I look to Damon to confirm. When he nods I turn back to her. "You will see me again tomorrow."

"Yes! Noah, can we go get ice cream?" She asked.

"Sure," he shrugged, sending her a smile. "Why don't you go wait right in that line and I'll be right there." The guy pointed to an ice cream vender and she nodded, running to the line. I was a bit shocked he let her go on her own until I noticed how close the line was.

"Thank you," the guy said, turning to me.

"For what?" I asked, still in character. "She helped me find my chameleon! Way faster than I would have on my own. He's a really good hider you know."

The guy, Noah, smiled and nodded his head, understanding that I wasn't allowed to break character.

"See you tomorrow Punzie," he winked before turning around and walking the few steps toward his sister.

Damon raised an eyebrow before following me as I skipped back to my castle and in through the doors where I was safe to be myself again.

-

"What was that all about?" Damon asked

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on Harper. You and I both know you don't normally do that."

I shrugged. "I don't know, she just looked so sad. And I mean she was dressed as me, I couldn't just say no."

"Mhm," Damon chuckled.

"What?"

"You can say whatever you want, but we both know it's because her brother was hot and you just wanted to look good in front of him."

"Oh shut up, Damon."

"See you tomorrow, Punzie," he winked, clearly impersonating the guy before walking out of my changing room.

I laughed, shaking my head. Locking the door behind him, I took off the wig that was covering my already blonde hair. I only had to wear it because my hair wasn't long or thick enough to do Rapunzel's signature braid.

Stepping out of the dress, I pulled on a pair of shorts, a Mickey Mouse shirt, and some converse before redoing my make up in a more natural way. I grabbed my green army jacket before heading out the back and into the park.

One of the perks about working for Disney was that after our shift, or even between shifts, we were allowed to stay and roam around the park doing whatever we wanted until closing.

I pulled out my phone to text my best friends Rosabelle, Ava, and Mia. They were also character performers and, if I remembered correctly, they all should have been getting off their shift very soon.

After sending a text to the three in our group chat, I made my way over to our usual meet up place in Pinocchio's Village to find something to eat.

. . .

i hope you guys are as excited as i am about this new story!

now, just a disclaimer; i don't actually work for Disney so anything i say about what workers are allowed or not allowed to do is just for the story. i don't know if any of it is true or not so please keep that in mind (:

thanks for reading!
emma