Epilogue

twenty years later

"Harper! I need your help!"

"What's wrong, Charlotte?"

"My dress won't zip up! Is something broken? Oh gosh don't tell me something's broken!"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Calm down, Char. It's just stuck is all. Let me help."

I went behind the girl and kneeled down a bit, gently pulling some of the material out of the zipper so it would be able to zip up properly.

"There, all better. Anything else you need?"

"Where's Noah? Is Noah ready? I swear he better not be messing around on my day I'll kick his ass."

"Hey, language." I joked, rolling my eyes. "I'm sure he's done getting ready. I'll go check on him, okay?"

"Yes, great. Thank you. I'm sorry I'm such a mess."

"Charlotte, it's your wedding day. You're allowed to be a mess."

The girl sent me a small smile before she pushed me out of the room, giving me explicit instructions on what to do if Noah wasn't already ready. I scoffed when she told me these, responding with "Like I don't already know, I live with the guy."

-

"Noah you better be dressed and ready to go and not laying around in your underwear playing video games!" I said, pounding on the door.

"Hey baby," He smiled, as soon as the door opened. He was, thankfully, already in his tux. Hair styled and everything.

"Hey," I whispered. After all these years I honestly still wasn't used to him. "You look good."

Noah shrugged, "I think you look even better, Princess."

I smiled and shook my head. "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, Charlotte's pretty much ready. Are you good to go?"

Noah snorted. "Any way I can stop this from
happening?"

"Not a chance."

"Then I guess I'm ready to go."

. . .

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Tears streamed down my face as I watched Charlotte marry the man of her dreams. I was so incredibly proud of her and I know Noah was too.

"I'm so happy I got to watch her grow up," I whispered to Noah, my head laying on his shoulder and our fingers intertwined.

"I'm happy you got to watch her grow up too."

"I love you Noah."

"I love you too, Harper. And I'm going to love our child more if that's even possible."

I smiled, placing the hand that wasn't intertwined with his on my soon-to-be huge stomach.

It was a good life I had made for myself, and it all started with my job as a Disney Princess.