Four

To Harper
Morning princess

To Noah
Shut up

To Harper
That's no way to greet someone

To Harper
Now I'm going to have a horrible morning until I see you later today

To Noah
Who says you're seeing me later today

To Harper
You promised my sister, princess

To Noah
I don't know what you're talking about.

To Harper
Okay, princess. See you later x

-

I groaned, realizing I would have to see him again as I remembered what I had promised his little sister after our trip to find Pascal.

"Harper! If you're not ready in twenty minutes I'm leaving without you!" Damon yelled as he walked by my door.

"Gotcha!" I yelled back, dragging myself out of bed and into my bathroom for a shower.

After showering I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and threw on a simple black pocket t-shirt. Brushing through my hair, I decided against make up as I didn't feel like taking it all off again as soon as I got to the park. Grabbing my converse, I walked out of my room and to the kitchen where I found Damon sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning," I smiled, opening the fridge and pulling out a yogurt parfait.

"You're in a good mood," Damon chuckled, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I have a feeling it's going to be a good day."

. . .

"It's been a horrible day."

"Oh cheer up, Harp. It hasn't been that bad."

I had just finished my second meet and greet group of the day and I had two more to go before I was off until next week Wednesday.

"So far my day had consisted of five children who had cried, four who had almost pulled off my wig, and one who had peed. And those ten didn't even come close to the three stuck-up teenage girls I had to deal with who were trying to get me to break character integrity."

Damon sent me a small smile, shrugging. "Well think about it this way, it could've been worse."

I sighed. "I know, it's just today was supposed to be a good day. And I haven't even seen Noah or Charlotte yet."

"Noah?" Damon asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're on first name basis with flirter boy? When did that happen?"

"We've been texting."

"You've been texting?! When did that happen? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, it's more like he's been texting me and I've just been sending simple responses. He's quite annoying actually."

"Mhm, spill."

"Well you know how I told you about what happened at Pinocchio's?"

Damon nodded, motioning for me to continue.

"During that whole thing he kind of slipped a paper with his number into my bag without me knowing. I found it when I had gotten home that night and we just sort of texted a bit. And then this morning he texted me again. It's nothing, honestly."

"That's not nothing, Harper."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Alright, well break's over, lets go."

. . .

I was almost done with my shift for the day when up came flirter boy and his adorable little sister.

"Hi Rapunzel!"

"Hello Princess Charlotte!" I smiled, waving at her.

"You remember me!"

"Why of course I do!" I laughed, bending down to give the young girl a hug. "How could I forget the Princess who helped me find Pascal?"

Charlotte giggled, hugging me back. "Did you get to see Flynn?"

"I did! He was very understanding. I told him all about you and he said to tell you thank you for helping me find Pascal."

The girl blushed, clearly infatuated with Flynn even for only being four years old.

"Right, well it was nice seeing you Princess but I've gotta get this one home," Noah said, clearly a bit uncomfortable with how infatuated his little sister is.

I nodded. "Well of course! Princesses do need their beauty sleep."

"But I don't wanna go!" Charlotte cried.

"We can come back another day, I promise."

"Fine," She mumbled, sticking out her lip.

I knelt down for another hug before standing up, getting ready to wave goodbye.

"Wait! You need to give her a hug too!" Charlotte said to Noah.

Chuckling, Noah walked up to me and gave me a hug, whispering in my ear. "Talk to you later, Harper."

I gulped, a bit uncomfortable with being called Harper while I was in character but nodded nonetheless.

The two then walked away, or really Noah walked away as he was holding Charlotte. Once they were gone I moved around quickly to get into the back room where I was free to be myself again.