Six

"So where would you like to go first?" Noah asked me.

"Space Mountain?"

"I was hoping you'd say that. I haven't been on that ride in so long."

I laughed, grabbing his hand and moving us through the park and to Space Mountain in the quickest way possible. Working at Disney had its perks as you learned all the parks inside and out, which meant finding the best routes to get places.

Since we hadn't gotten FastPasses for this ride we had to wait a bit in line but it wasn't that bad since it was still pretty early in the morning. Once we had gotten off we completed some of the other things they had to offer in Tomorrowland like The People Mover, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, and the Tomorrowland Speedway.

After all of those it was time for our first FastPass in Fantasyland before our dining reservation at The Crystal Palace where we'd get to meet the characters from the Hundred-Acre Wood.

"This better be good," Noah laughed as we entered the FastPass lane for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride.

"It will be, trust me."

-

"Okay that was fantastic."

"What did I say?" I laughed. "Besides Space Mountain I'd say it's my favorite rollercoaster."

Noah nodded in agreement. "It's definitely worth the wait if you don't have FastPasses."

Smiling at him, I checked the time on my phone. "We have some time before our reservation. Would you mind if we went to see Ariel? I kind of promised Damon we'd stop by."

"I don't mind," Noah said shrugging.

"Great."

Fortunately for us the line was pretty short to meet Ariel at her Grotto. We walked right through and waited a bit for the family in front of us to finish before we were ushered through by the first attendant. Luckily there was no one behind us either so we had all the time to spend until there was or until it was close to our dining reservation.

"Harper!" Damon announced, smiling at me as I came through the little walkway with Noah.

"Hey Damon," I smiled back. "Ariel! How nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you again too Princess Harper! How have you been?"

"I've been great. How's Prince Eric doing?"

"Oh he's wonderful! So are Flounder and Sebastian. Now, who's this Prince you've brought with you today?"

I laughed at her antics. "This is Noah and trust me, he's no Prince."

"Hey!" Noah scoffed. "I can hear you y'know."

"I know, I wasn't trying to hide it," I shot back with a smile. He rolled his eyes.

Ariel laughed. "He seems like a Prince to me."

"Yeah, yeah."

. . .

Noah and I had just finished up at The Crystal Palace having met Pooh Bear, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. During our reservation we had played twenty questions, learning a lot about each other in such a short time.

I had learnt that his favorite color was blue (mine was yellow), his favorite food was chicken nuggets (which I would have strongly agreed with if it wasn't for my first love of mac n' cheese), and that he had gained sole custody of his little sister after his parents had passed away in a car crash three years ago. The latter I probably could've done without knowing but he felt it was important to tell.

The rest of the day went well without any bumps in the road. We had continued to get along really well, conversation never slowing. All in all, it was a good day even up to when he insisted on following me home to end the date off in the right way.

-

"So how'd it go?" Damon asked me as soon as he got home.

"It actually went really well," I responded. "We got along and the conversation wasn't awkward or anything."

"That's good. I'm happy for you Harp, you deserve this. You deserve happiness."

"Thanks Damon. I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

"Bright and early."

"Goodnight Damon."

"Night Harper."

. . .

To Harper
Thanks for joining
me today, Princess

To Noah
Yeah, of course.
I had a lot of fun.
Thank you for all of it.

To Harper
It's no problem, Princess.
I had a lot of fun too.

To Noah
Will you and Charlotte
be at the park tomorrow?

To Harper
Unfortunately no,
Char has dance class.

To Noah
Aw, what does
she do?

To Harper
Ballet

To Noah
That's so cute!
You have to send
me a picture of her
in her leotard.

To Harper
Of course. Now,
I hate to have to
go but I need to get
Charlotte to bed.

To Noah
Of course, go
take care of your
sister. I'll talk to
you tomorrow?

To Harper
You can count
on it, Princess.