TWENTY. twitter + real life

liam dunBITCH @dunbars

i suck at fortnite

|

corey ❤️ @coreybryant
Are you and @masehew playing because I certainly am not

mason hewitt @masehew
Liam you sly dog

wow @stilinski
Why don't you ever want me and @scottcall to play with you

[ ... ]

LIAM SAT LEANING AGAINST THEO'S COUCH, THEO'S LEGS ON EITHER SIDE OF HIM. They had given up video games for the night after Liam's crushing defeat at Theo's hands (or controls?) Now they sat quietly, half paying attention to the movie on Theo's television. Finally, Theo broke the silence.

"You know, the floor isn't quite as comfortable as the couch is." He said, sneaking a peek at the boy nestles between his calves.

Liam turned to face Theo, resting an arm on his knee, "Yeah— you're pretty uncomfortable." He had a mischievous look in his eye.

Theo pushed the younger boy away with a sock clad foot, "I changed my mind, you can't come up onto the couch with me,"

But it was a little too late, as Liam was already climbing on. And then— before either of them could really process it— he was climbing into Theo. Theo instinctively turned slightly so that he could drop across the cushions and give Liam more room, and then Liam was kissing him. It was soft, cautious; Liam cupped the side of Theo's face softly, as though he was afraid of Theo's reaction.

But Theo was quite pleased with this turn of events. Clasping his hands across the back of Liam's slightly-too-long hair, Theo pulled him in further. He could feel Liam's smile against his lips, and they continued kissing.

When Liam finally pulled away— cheeks flushed and breathing a little bit heavily, but grinning— he looked Theo in the eye, "That was okay, right?"

Theo returned the smile, "More than okay— but maybe we should move this to my bedroom before someone walks in on us."

Theo led him up the stairs to his room, movie forgotten.