TWENTY TWO. instagram + real life

dunbars posted a photoset!

liked by fraziera, scottcall, and 428 others

dunbars we went on a train
( tagged; raeken )

view all comments

hayromero Okay but why

dunbars beach life hayromero

raeken we talked about this in the group chat

raeken keep up hayromero

liked by fraziera, liatate, and 419 others

raeken my boy
( tagged; dunbars )

view all comments

coreybryant We'll be up tomorrow!

masehew don't eat all the sand dunbars

dunbars you eat sand one time and no one lets you forget it smh

[ ... ]

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR PARENTS LET US BE OUT HERE ALONE THIS WEEK." Theo mused, looking at Liam, who was half asleep on his towel, toes digging into the sand.

"I told them we were going with your family." Liam said, face pressed into his freckled arms.

One bright blue eye opened to look at his boyfriend, "They wouldn't have believed me if I said Mason's since they're all best friends."

"Speaking of Mason..." Theo said, looking at the top of the gently sloped beach, where Mason and Corey were walking down from.

Before Liam could react properly, Mason had dropped a towel and (very cold) water bottle onto Liam's back. He yelped and was up in an instant, "Jesus that's freezing!" He said, looking irritably at his best friend.

Mason grinned and pulled Liam in for a hug, which he returned.

"How'd the beach been?" Corey asked Theo, setting out towels for he and Mason to sit on.

Theo and Corey didn't have much in common at all, but Liam and Mason tended to go off and do their own things, so the pair had struck up a strange friendship to fill the empty space. They watched as Liam chased Mason down to the water, with Mason kicking off his outerwear as they went.

Theo could not take his eyes off of Liam. It was strange to think that thy were dating now, and had been for some time. But it was nice. He turned to look at Corey, who had a lovestruck expression on his face, eyes trained on his own boyfriend.

"You really love him." Theo remarked, pushing his sunglasses onto the top of his head.

Corey tore his eyes away from the scene in front of them for just a second to meet Theo's, "More than anything."

They sat in silence for a couple of seconds before Corey turned to Theo, "And you love Liam?"

Theo smiled to himself, "Yeah, I think I do."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
There are officially two chapters left in this story, the last of which is already written, so expect this
to be wrapped up within a couple of days. Thanks for sticking with me, I appreciate all of my readers!