day 2

you lived at number 5 dove drove, i lived at number 2.

I always took the bus home from school, which dropped me at the very top of our sad little road.

each day as i walked home, i would see you and your friends drive by to drop you off. Becca the first of your friends to get a licence and a car drove out her way to pick all her friends up each day.

i'd always see beccas car drive by, with you always tucked away into the back right seat 

well until yesterday, 1st of may. that day your seat was empty but today jessica was there.

they had really replaced you that quickly. it was no surprise you were only accepted by them after amy mallik dated becca's ex boyfriend and got shunned.

you used to be like me, a gay nobody. i liked being in the background but you were made for the spotlight.

they gave you a push up bra and found you a boyfriend so you could join their group date nights.

how many people knew you lived a double life robin

initially it hurt me. especially when you got yourself a boyfriend. i knew it was simply a meaningless title but it hurt that someone else got a title and i had to become a secret.

you were always the same with me behind closed doors, i grew to treasured that. i know we have something special, something that's just ours

my world is so dim now, knowing it's now just mine.

it grew dimmer every moment i spent searching for you, longing for you.

i felt like time was slipping away every moment i didn't hear from you. i should've held onto every moment before this more tightly

before... well that's the thing robin. i know what was before this but i dont know what this is now

the present no longer feels like it's moving. the earth has halted, waiting for you before it can know what to do next

i'm waiting for you to know what to do next.

i'm waiting for you.
where are you robin.
where have you gone ...