Chapter 11 - What Happens in the Dungeons...

A/N: Warning BDSM is coming up very soon. If whips and chains make you squeamish please refrain from reading. I won't tolerate hate mail. I've worked very hard on this so I hope you like it!

            Thanatos' gaze flicked the other side of the room where rows of chains and shackles were bolted to the brick wall and some hanging from the ceiling. “Over here,” he said decidedly, pulling the little villain across the room.

            Enyo stood awkwardly amongst the chains and shackles, totally out of his element. Thanatos stood behind him. “Humiliation works for some people,” he said lightly. His hands trailed from the top of Enyo’s shoulders to the bottom of his shirt. He slowly lifted the villain’s shirt and pulled it over his head, discarding it in the corner.

            “It won’t work for me,” Enyo said trying to muster up some confidence. “I’m not ashamed of my body.”

            Thanatos' hands ventured to the waistband of Enyo’s gym shorts pulling them down underwear and all. Enyo kicked his running shoes off so the pants could slide easily down his legs. The Death God snaked his hands around Enyo’s front to lightly run his hands along the villain’s chest. Enyo sucked in a breath, but the larger villain’s hands stopped just at Enyo’s cock. “We’ll see about that,” he said before bringing his hands up to pinch both of Enyo’s nipples.

            Enyo gasped as his chest jutted forward. Thanatos pinched Enyo’s nipples again and their pink little nobs immediately hardened along with the little villain’s cock. The Death God walked around to the villain’s front, inspecting his body as if he were a piece of meat that he was planning on buying. Then the villain grabbed Enyo’s wrist and jerked his arm up. Instinctually, Enyo tried to pull away. “What are doing?” He demanded.

            Thanatos pulled Enyo’s arm back up and locked his wrist in the shackle that was attached to the ceiling above him. “You’ve been a defiant little worm and you need to be punished,” Thanatos said. His face was so close to Enyo’s that when he said ‘punished’ their lips brushed against one another. The Death God waited for Enyo to say something, but when he remained silent Thanatos locked Enyo’s other wrist in the additional shackle.

            The restraints forced Enyo to stand on his toes. It was uncomfortable but he could handle it for now. The chains clanked together as he tried to adjust to a more comfortable position. “Don’t move.” Thanatos’ voice resonated through the dungeon, causing Enyo to freeze.

            Thanatos stepped towards the villain so their chests were pressed against each other. He grabbed the back of the villain’s head and pulled him into a kiss. There was no fight for dominance. Thanatos won as soon as it started, ravaging Enyo’s mouth with in a delicious clash of tongues and teeth. When the Death God pulled away the chains clanked as Enyo leaned in for more. Thanatos responded with a chuckle, giving him one last quick kiss before dropping his voice to a whisper. “Before we get started I want you to know I’m not going to hurt you unless you specifically ask for the pain. Okay?”

            Enyo nodded. “Okay.”

            Thanatos pulled away from the villain, his skin, still sticky from drying sweat, stuck to the pleather on the Death God’s chest as they separated. Thanatos regarded Enyo chained to the ceiling carefully. It was such an enticing sight to see the little villain totally at his mercy. He had never felt so in control. “There are rules,” he said. “First, you have to call me Master.”