Chapter 1- I love him! ❤️

Selina's POV:
The screeching and roaring of the monster got louder, only to me that was. My brain slowly drifting away as my screams linger throughout Gotham. My cry's getting louder as tears rush down my face, picking up its pace. Sirens wailing and footsteps rushing through the alleyway. Commissioner Gordon walking towards me with a worried look in his eyes, only I couldn't tell whether he was worried about him or me. My boyfriend, my loving, caring boyfriend got shot. And it's all my fault!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Earlier that day
"Come on Bruce!"
"I'm coming" he says panting, tired of running miles.
"Bruce hurry, they're right behind us!!" i said, still running.
"Don't worry Selina I'm right behind yo-"
Bang!!!!
I hear a bang, and turn to see a cold, unconscious body laying helplessly on the hardcore surface. Right there, in the middle of the alleyway, there he lay, my boyfriend, my bestfriend, laying knocked out on the stone cold concrete patting.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to now
"Hey kid, how you holding up?" He asks stressed but as sincere as anyone can be right now.
"MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT SHOT AND YOU ASK HOW I AM? HOW DO THINK I AM???!"
I ask on the verge of tears, letting a couple slide down my left cheek,  earning glances here and there from people close. " listen kid, calm down, I'm sure your boyfriend will be okay!" At that moment I just break down completely and run to my safe place.

I just lay helplessly on Bruce's bed, snuggling up to the sheets that the unconscious boy once lay, his warmth and soft scent comforting me as I cry even more. I just lay there, a statue crying for hours and hours on end.
Knock knock
No answer, I couldn't bring myself to answer whoever was at the door!
Knock knock
Again?!
"Miss Kyle?"
Alfred gently and softly spoke through the honeycomb plastered door. When Bruce and Selina first met, Alfred didn't really like her at all, thinking she was a bad influence on Bruce, but once they started dating, he saw a side of Selina nobody ever knew was there–except Bruce of course– and became very fond of her.
He slowly opened the wooden, creaky door to reveal a small, fragile girl crying into the sheets of the boy she loves, not daring to move.
"Miss Kyle?" Alfred quietly asked, earning the attention of the short haired dirty blonde.        "Y-yess?" She asks, echos in her reply. "Miss Kyle, I just wanted you to know you are welcome to stay here tonight and as long as you would like." "O-okay, thank you" she comments blatantly with no emotion whatsoever still sobbing uncontrollably as Alfred continues. "We are, umm, going to the hospital tomorrow, if you want to join us, you may. " we?" "Me, Jim and Harvey" "okay, s-sure" "good now get some rest kid" " okay, goodnight Alfred"
"Goodnight...Selina."