Chapter 2- "All i can do is stare!"

Alfred's POV
I awoke to the sound of crying, as I walk down the solid marble hall away and turned to master Bruce's bedroom to find a crying Selina laying tiredly in a messy, untucked bed sobbing silently into the sheets, again.
"Selina?"
"Yes A-Alfred?"
"Breakfast will be made in a jiffy"
"O-okay, what is for b-breakfast m-may I-ask?"
"We are having eggs, toast, sausage and bacon and then we will be meeting the others to go to the hospital!"
"O-okay t-thanks"
"No problem Miss Kyle"
5 minutes later
Selina walks downstairs into the dining room to eat with Alfred. She had been crying so much that her eyes are red and puffy and
Her tear stained face looked rough and exhausted. As she drags her black, leather combat boots across the hard wooden floor, tears still flow down her face, not daring to stop. About 10-15 minutes later, they finish eating and get in the black limousine to pick Jim and Harvey up from Jim's small apartment.

When they get there, Jim automatically apologises to Selina about how he acted yesterday.
"Look Selina, I'm sorry I was so conceited yesterday, I was so stressed, I didn't mean to upset you" he said apologetically
"Thanks Gordon" she said emotionless.
A whole car ride later
Selina's POV:
As we walked into the hospital I felt really uneasy and grabbed Jim's arm, motioning to him I felt really off about the situation.
As we sit in the waiting room-for hours- I started to feel bored and tired but I could not rest till I knew that Bruce was safe back at Wayne manor. As a nurse started slowly walking down the hall I immediately stood up and followed her into a room along with the others, ahead of them.

As I walk in my ears drown in beeps, the machine floating up and down, as more sobs flow down my already red, stained face. Harvey and Jim comforting me while Alfred sat by his bed, looking at what state he is in.
I look over Jim's shoulder and look at him, all broken and bruised, wanting to say something, al I can do is stare, stare at what I've done.

"Selina, come!" Alfred calls me over but all I can do is cry. I run to him and hug him not letting one word escape my mouth.
"We'll leave you alone, kid" I nod, patiently waiting for them to leave the room.
I walk over to the chair by the bed, still Crying as I grab his hand.
"Hey brucey, I know you can't hear me, but I really want to tell you, that I'm sorry, this is all my fault, you don't deserve this, I'm sorry."
Silence filled the room for a couple of seconds until I spoke again. "Brucey, I-I-I love you" I said as I squeezed his hand harder. "S-Selin-a?"
"BRUCE"
"W-whe-re am I?
"Hospital, brucey."
"Se-lina"
"Yes?" I said sobbing uncontrollably.
"P-please d-don't cryy!"
"I c-can't help I-t" I reply, choking on my own words.
"S-seli-na"
"Yes b-Bruce?"
"I-I lo-ve y-ou t-oo"
I just carried on crying, but this time not wanting to stop. These tears represent all emotions I'm feeling right now. Anger, for not doing what I can, sadness
, my boyfriend being shot, HURT! But most importantly , happiness, I'm happy that I admitted my feelings, and that he feels the same way. Silence fills the small, empty space between, although we don't mind, I don't mind, as long as it's with him. I hear beeping noises pick up and his hand feels weak. I feel no touch then check his pulse. His pulse is there just really faint, i know this is bad.
"DOCTORS!"
"DOCTORS!"
The doctors rush and automatically start taking blood tests and everything. They tell me he's losing oxygen so they take him somewhere leaving me there, grasping the situation although I can't help but cry even more. Alfred walks in to see me crying helplessly and i immediately run up to him and hug him with all my strength.
"Oi you cheeky little minx, what happened? He said, I just stay silent. He nods understandably as to why i didn't answer his question.
We walked out of the hospital with the others, making sure to come back tomorrow.

Well what a terrible chapter. I had no inspiration at all.
Welp bye! 👋🏻