Chapter 5- meeting a lil' bean ???❤️?

"You two! stand against that wall, NOW!"
Somebody says from behind Alfred, we turn to see silver holding............

Selina's POV:

A gun?????????
"Silver, put down the gun.." Bruce said calmly.
"No, she deserves to die!" she said pointing at me.
"What did i do?!" i asked, genuinely confused.
"YOU STOLE BRUCE FROM ME YOU BITCH!!" she screamed at me.
"Silver, she did not steal me away from you, you're just crazy and think that!" bruce said annoyed.
"I'M.NOT.CRAZY!" she through gritted teeth.
"yes you are!" a voice said from behind her. we turned to see a little boy standing at the door. Then i recognised him!
"Martin?" i asked
"Selina!" he said hugging me.
"what are you doing here martin."
"the garbage men are off duty today, so i thought i'd take out the trash." He said looking at Silver. We all laughed as he threw a rope at Silver and it tied her up.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU CRAZY LITTLE BOY?" she asked, screaming at little martin, the smol beannnnnnnnn (A/N- isn't he just the cutest??????) "Let's take her to uncle ed and uncle Ozzie!" "Alfred you go, I'll stay with Bruce" I said worried.
"Are you sure Selina?" Alfred asks
"We'll be fine Alfred, I promise!" I said calmly.
"Okay" "bye bye cat!" Martin said as he hugged me" "bye bean" i said hugging him back. Then they left.
"When did he start calling you Selina?" Bruce asks.
"The night you were emitted into the hospital. I was crying a lot" l said taking a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Why" he asks.
"Bruce, you know I love you. I broke my heart seeing you like that. And like this." "I love you too Selina, more than anything!" I smiled and sat next to him on his bed, holding his hand, intertwining our fingers, laying my head on his shoulder, the moment was perfect, until the doctor had to come and ruin it.
"Bruce, good news, you can leave the hospital tomorrow afternoon, but mr pennyworth will have to sign the papers in the morning!" "Can Selina stay the night?" "Of course" "thanks doc"
"So, I guess I'm staying!" I said smiling, getting comfortable. He looked at me questionably. " what? If I'm staying, might as well get comfortable." I said.
"Wouldn't want it any other way!"
I looked at him and smiled, we just stared into each other's eyes, I swear his eyes are like the galaxy, beautiful, mysterious and you could get lost in them so easily. Our moment was interrupted by my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID and it said 'old man butler'.
S- Sup Alfred
A- hello Selina
S-Wassup?
A- i was wondering what time you would like me to pick you up?
S- oh um, i was planning on staying the night——I mean, if that's okay with you??!
A- oh,oh yes that's perfectly fine. I heard Bruce could leave tomorrow.
S- how did you-
A- the doctor called me
S- oh okay
A- well anyway I'll be there in the morning with clothes for you and master Bruce, and then we can all go out for lunch, does that sound alright Selina?
S- perfectly fine
A- Okay then, well goodnight Selina, goodnight Bruce
S (B)- how'd you know I was liste-
A- I'm not stupid master Bruce
S&B- k, goodnight Alfred
A- goodnight kids

Sup dorks, still reading? Sorry for not updating, I'm extremely lazy, lol 😁 nah I've just been busy recently but I'm back.....or not so..! I don't know if I should continue this fanfic or not. Comment if I should, or shouldn't.
Btw if your a nygmobblepot fan, then go read the fanfics by NowGothamTrash and MySweetNygmobblepott 💖 2 of my fav dweebs, ly guys 💚💜👌