Chapter 7- going home

A/N Sorry I haven't uploaded in like forever but I wasn't actually going to continue this story but I was bored and thought I would continue it cuz imma dork. Anyway enjoy 👌

The next morning ( at the hospital)

Bruce's POV:
I woke up and felt something beside me, when I looked down I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully cuddled up to my side, slowly breathing in and out. After a few minutes of me being on my phone I felt something shift beside me, I looked down and saw Selina open her eyes and smile widely. "Good morning cat" I said to her and kissed the top of her head, " morning Brucey" she said and reached over to grab her phone.

Selina's POV:
I grabbed my phone and remembered the party me and Alfred planned for Bruce so I quickly turned to face Bruce, hiding my phone so he couldn't see me text Alfred to start decorating with the decorations they bought and she had made a cake a week earlier for him, obviously planning ahead.

S-Selina
A- Alfred
S- hey Alfred, can u start decorating for the party then can u pick us up, I'll distract Bruce while u do it and I'll message everyone to go at about 4 if that's alright??!
A- yes of course, I will start and u can message everyone and then I will pick u and Bruce up.
S- ok thanks al.

"Who are u texting??" Bruce asked.
"Oh, i was texting Alfred and I very quickly have to text ivy a sec, I said trying not to make him suspicious. " oh, ok" he replied, that was close. I clicked on the group chat with everyone in it and texted them.

Cat- hey guys, be at Wayne manor at 4 for Bruce's welcome home party.

Babsss- sure cat, well be
There.

Penguin- Yh, don't worry.
4 it is.

Cat- okay thanks guys.

( A/N I know i didn't include very many people in the gc but i mage Oswald And Barbara speak for everyone because I'm to lazy to write everyone in, btw people attending will be- ed, Oswald, Barbara, Tabitha, butch, Martin, Jim, Harvey, Lucius and obviously Bruce, Selina and Alfred)

" k all done" I said to Bruce, who was currently texting on his phone. "Bruce?" I asked and he didn't reply, he was still texting someone, so I tried waving my hand in front of his face but he still didn't reply. So I texted him.
(The texts are based of Selina's POV)

Selina- hey babe, u back on planet
earth yet????

Bruce was still busy texting until his phone when off and he started texting me back.

Billionaire boyf- Yh sorry I
Was texting Alfred.

After a while of playing games against each other that we have on our phones, we put our phones down as Alfred had just walked into the room with out clothes. This is what we were wearing ⬇️

Me-

Bruce-

Bruce-

After we had gotten changed and signed Bruce out, we got in the limo and drove back to Wayne manor

Bruce's POV:
We got out of the limo walked they the door but everything was completely dark, and once I switched on the light I saw everyone and heard them all scream " SURPRISE". I looked around and saw decorations and food everywhere and asked Alfred what was going on. "Ask your girlfriend, she's the one who planned this whole thing!"
"Nice to know" I said and walked over to selina.
"Hey babe" she said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Hey" i said and placed my hands on her waist. "U planned this while thing huh" "maybe...." she said with her adorable smile. "Well thank you" "your welcome" she and kissed me, I kissed back obviously and after a couple seconds we pulled away and Martin shouted "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" and the music started and everyone just danced all day and all night. Let's just say it was a really good night.