Chapter 6: "An Accidental Killing"

A/N- just a short nygmobblepot chapter for everyone who ships them, this chapter is for 2 of best friends, lola and Ellie, ly guys.
————————————————————————
Martins POV:
I walked into the den where me, uncle ed and uncle Ozzie always hang out in, dragging a tied up Silver along behind me. I don't know what uncle ed and uncle Ozzie will do to her, but she was mean to Selina and brucey so I hope it's bad. As we walked in, I saw Eddie by the water fountain and I ran up to him and he picked me up and put me on his shoulders and then we walked across the room to uncle Ozzie and we walked over to the ice cream parlour across the room. While uncle Ozzie tied silver to a chair me and uncle ed got a chocolate ice cream each and then uncle Ozzie got a mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich. After we ate our ice cream we all went to bed, but in the middle of the night I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and made my way to the room Silver is tied up in. When I walked in she was laughing to herself and at her own jokes, I swear on nygmobblepot she is going insane.
I walked up to her and she opened her mouth to say something to me but I hit her with the knife. It felt wrong but she hurt cat and brucey and I couldn't let her get away with it. So I snuck up behind her and cut the stringy things.
I forgot that she was asleep so as soon as I cut the stringy things she fell to the floor. I was really funny to watch but it was very loud.
I stabbed her in the back fwee times and washed the knife and put it back in the draw.
————————————————————————
The next morning
I woke up with uncle ed and uncle Ozzie making breakfast in the kitchen. After we ate breakfast that dropped me off at the hospital to see brucey and Selina.

Ed's POV:
After we dropped Martin of at the hospital, we went home but our power was out. It was really cold so I lit the fire and grabbed some blankets from the spare cupboard. I sat down and put them over us, and Ozzie laid his head on my shoulder. He looked really tired so I told him to go to sleep, which he listened. He looked so peaceful when he slept, like a little baby penguin. Hmmm.. now I know where he got the name penguin. Huh.
I kissed the top of his head and then his nose twice and drank my hot chocolate.
————————————————————————
Martins POV:
For the past 34 minutes we were solving jigsaw puzzles and every now and then I would get a picture of Bruce and Selina because they are so cute. Uncle ed and Ozzie picked me up after solving about 23 puzzles. I gave s Lina and brucey a hug and we left the hospital to go home.
When we got home uncle Eddie and Ozzie read me a story and I went to sleep as they left the room.

Ed's POV:
After we put Martin to bed me and Oswald went to bed because we were tired. After we got back from picking up Martin from the hospital the power came back on which is good.
Oswald was really tired so he went to sleep a little earlier than me. I kissed his head softly and whispered in his ear. "I love you Ozzie"
After a couple of seconds I heard something.
"I love you too Eddie."